• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7948 Players Online
  • 5058 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chicken Shoot Idea!

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by BrookMarieXO, May 17, 2020.

1. Hello Gamers!

Once again, I was playing Nano Games, and I had an idea about Chicken Shoot. During the game, all the chickens fall at the same pace. What if the higher the points of a chicken, the faster it falls? For example, the baby zombie on the chicken that is worth 5 points should fall at a faster pace. This will challenge a players bow abilities. Not only will it challenge a player, it will evolve a players skill using a bow over time. I think this concept would be extremely beneficial for the players on the server.

Warm hugs,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted May 17, 2020
    PROSTONE, anthxny, KerbalBoy and 3 others like this.
  2. Heyo!

I love this idea. As someone who plays Nano Games whenever possible I can see why you'd want this mini-game to have more skill involved. As someone who likes to be more challenged this idea would help me and other players become better with a bow. I'd love to see this idea in-game if it is ever possible. As long as there aren't too many issues with trying to get the chickens to fall faster than it shouldn't make to many problems for the DEV's to add. I hope this gets added if it isn't too hard to implement into the game. Thanks for the idea. Have a great week! :)

Posted May 17, 2020
    BrookMarieXO and 23McLovin like this.
  3. This is an awesome idea! I hope they add this in!

Posted May 17, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  4. Hey!
    As a NANO games lover, this game is actually one of my favorites and I think this idea is quite interesting. It would defiantly make more sense if the higher point chickens fell faster so you have to work for them which I love. I can see this idea getting implemented and I hope it does! Keep up the good work!
    +1 from me!

Posted May 17, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  5. Thanks! As a Nano Games lover as well, I really hope this gets implemented in the game! Thanks for the input! X

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2020
  6. Also think that players should be invisible in this game, the trolls who try and block you from shooting get on my nerves a lot.

Posted May 17, 2020
    xSusieLove, KerbalBoy and LazyBrayden like this.
  7. Yo!!

Nano games is probably one of my favorite games. However, there are a few like Chicken Shooters that make me kind of just want to sit it out. I find the game a bit boring. With the idea of chickens dropping faster varying the number of points they hold would provide for a unique experience! It'll challenge players to be quicker with their reaction times. With this idea maybe we could have like a chicken that gives 0 points or reduce the number of points you have that goes at similar speeds to the higher point chickens. But I really do think this should be added as it brings a more intense and competitive experience.

Posted May 17, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  8. Hey!

I think this is a great idea. That game would get super dry sometimes and I was almost starting to not look forward to it. It's always been weird that the ones that are worth more points are just as easy to get compared to the others.

+1 for me

Also,

I think this should also be implemented with the chicken fall "update" if it is added!

Posted May 17, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  9. Yes!!! This is a great idea to implement as well! I do think that the game needs a little more of a "refresher"! Thanks for the input. x

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2020
    23McLovin likes this.
  10. This is an awesome idea! I feel with all the chickens falling at the same pace, it does get a little dry as previously mentioned. Making the ones with higher point value fall faster adds challenge and ups the competition against others because you have to shoot it even quicker! Right now it seems too easy to shoot 5- pointers- your only challenge for those is shooting it before other players. Your idea will make the game harder and more fast-paced!

+1

Posted May 18, 2020
    BrookMarieXO and unsorrowful like this.
  11. Thanks for the input <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2020
    23McLovin likes this.
  12. +1 from me, seems like an excellent idea because it is quite easy to predict the fall speed of a chicken if they all fall at the same speed.

Posted May 18, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and BrookMarieXO like this.
  13. Hey, I agree with your idea 100%. I feel at the moment that chicken shoot should get a little update in order to make it more competitive, and varying speeds could make the gameplay much more interesting in my opinion. At the same time I feel that there has to be a balance in speeds, so that newer players still have a chance of winning. What I mean by this is to not have five point chickens moving at a completely ridiculous speed. On top of that one addition to your idea could be to have an additional chicken worth more points that would move at this ridiculous speed. This chicken could be worth 10 points and maybe three of them fall per game. Overall, I really enjoy your idea!

Posted May 18, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  14. Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate the feedback.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2020
    23McLovin likes this.
  15. omg earlier today someone did that to me.
    Even though I wasn't affected by him/her, please put this in place, its annoying when someone tries to ruin your lead.

Posted May 20, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  16. Thanks for the feedback :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2020
    23McLovin likes this.
  17. I definitely think this should be added in. It is easy to shoot the chickens, especially 5 point chickens. When a 5 point chicken spawns, immediately everyone trys to get it, and this would give them a bigger challenge. I definitely think that this would improve Chicken Shoot, so +1 for me!

Posted May 20, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  18. I've never really thought about this before, but you are certainly clever for doing so. It would be almost as if the extra points are "weighing" the chicken down, therefore it falls faster. Although people wouldn't be able to get scores quite as high, I would honestly like to see this implemented, as we really need something to mix up the game (and all the other games).

+1

Posted May 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  19. Hey There!

I think this is a cool idea! I always enjoyed improving my skills in Minecraft, and archery is no exception. This seems like it can really help me and others improve in that area. I also like how it rewards players who spent the time and effort into mastering the bow, really gives them a nano game to look forward too!

+1 From me :D

Posted May 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  20. I love your idea! I always thought chicken shoot is boring... If this added to chicken shoot, it will be more fun!

+1 !! ;)

Posted May 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.