• 1216 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9654 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Chest gui for Cake wars

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Yeahidontknowaname, Aug 6, 2019.

1. personally i use mouse and keyboard on xbox, same goes for pc, if it worked, the gui for buying items is a pain to use to buy large amounts of items (wool, platforms, etc) a different server (no names, just incase it isnt allowed) has this, works great with m & kb although i prefer mineplex over it, chest gui is great for m & kb, maybe not for controllers or phones, so a toggle would probably be needed
    (anyone else getting problems with the missions too? bit annoying not being able to do them)

Posted Aug 6, 2019
  2. As a Java-gone-Bedrock convert I completely agree that the GUIs for Bedrock aren't perfect, especially in games where frequent interaction with them is crucial to gameplay like Cake Wars. Unfortunately, however, we can't use these chest-based menus due to A) User constraints on touch-based interfaces and B) Development constraints on implementing chest click-based GUIs on Bedrock as opposed to Java.

If you have any further ideas to improve the GUIs in Mineplex Bedrock please be sure to let us know-- I definitely feel your pain, especially in Cake Wars. :)

Posted Aug 6, 2019
  3. Hey there,

I personally agree with this. The number of times I've gotten annoyed at having to buy numerous items and having to constantly click on the NPC for it is unreal. I seriously think there should be options mass buy items. I also dislike buying armor and it taking me out for every piece that I buy as well. I'm gonna go ahead and add this to the ideas board so it can be looked at and discussed further. Have a good day!

Posted Aug 16, 2019