• 514 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3093 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chest Drops Statistics Update - 4/3/19

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jaek, Apr 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Heyo!

I have some updated stats on chest drops! Thanks to @Jadguar, @Protactinium, @Giltong, @starguy19 for helping with the data!

There is a 28.2% (was 31.7%) chance of getting a Rare cosmetic in an Ancient Chest.

There is a 7.7% (was 9.5%) chance of getting a Legendary cosmetic in an Ancient Chest.

There is an 81.3% (was 66.7%) chance of getting a Rare cosmetic in a Mythical Chest.

There is a 37.5% (was 41.7%) chance of getting a Legendary cosmetic in a Mythical Chest.

Let me know if you want anything on Old Chests!

These numbers are subject to change, so stay tuned!

Posted Apr 3, 2019
    CupAWup and pzazz like this.
  2. Thanks for this! Id love to see the Old Chest statistics, and maybe even Illuminated-- will help me where to spend my shards.

Posted Apr 3, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  3. Just curious, how many chests did you open to obtain this data?

Posted Apr 3, 2019
  4. Interesting... definitely wasn't as common before to get a rare on a Mythical chests.
    I would like to see the statistics on old chests, but I do predict that the numbers will be a lot smaller since they're the lowest tier.

Have a nice day!

Posted Apr 3, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  5. @Slipest somewhere around 100 in total.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2019
    Slipest likes this.
  6. These numbers feel a lot higher than what I usually get..... for this month's mythical chests I only got two rares out of all three chests.

Posted Apr 3, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  7. Hqzardous, Illuminated Chests guarantee at least 1 new cosmetic/item every time you open one. When you asked for data on them do you mean the level of the potential cosmetics/items? But I also agree that I would love to see data on old chests as well!

Posted Apr 3, 2019
  8. @Jadguar I didn't know that, whoops! I guess I don't open it a lot. Or at all, but nevermind then

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  9. its hard to belive that you have 81% chance of getting rare on mythicals when it feels like 10% chance but these guys probably know more then i will ever do

Posted Apr 4, 2019
  10. If you want to speed up this research, feel free to buy my account some chests (Davy Jones booty will do best)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  11. You lying lol

Posted Apr 5, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.