• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10639 Players Online
  • 7749 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chat wont "work" or something like that

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by FadingShadowzz_, May 10, 2020.

1. So I started playing Housing maybe about 2 days ago. I haven't seen SINGLE chat. I was ghost muted couple days ago and solved that. (For example I can talk in cake wars and change my pet's name without problem).
    For some reason I still cant see anyone's chat's if they speak and they cant see mine. My friend tested and cant see chats from me in housing.

Does anyone know if this is just another bug/glitch or do I have problem with my account or something? (I know/guess that my account's settings are fine)

(Ps. Im sorry for my bad English)

Posted May 10, 2020
  2. I have the same problem. I don’t know if it’s a glitch, or if the creators muted the chat in housing on purpose. I hope if it’s a glitch it would get fixed. I think we could do a lot more with housing if the chat was working.

Posted May 13, 2020
    FadingShadowzz_ likes this.
  3. It definitely sounds like a bug, it's been occurring to me as well in Creative Housing. :/

You should make a bug report over at mineplex.com/pebugs in the future to forward it over to our QA team to be forwarded to our developers!

Sorry about the inconvenience. >.<

Posted May 24, 2020