• 187 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3925 Players Online
  • 3738 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CHAOS! At Mineplex (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marzie, Aug 9, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]

OP anything and everything. Potion effects? Of course! Play games on different maps? We can do that. Blocks galore to cover the map? You know it! Anything and everything goes around here!

There will be prizes given out throughout the event via chat games (like unscrambling the word or math) or prizes for winning games.

Date & Time: September 17th at 5pm EST

If you're in the Mineplex Discord, check out the Event Widget at the top left under the server banner to see more events! Sadly, we haven't been posting many of them here on the forums, so if you haven't been seeing events here lately, that would be why (they've all been going into the event widget or event announcement channel there). We'll hopefully remember to post events here on the forums this season around for those who don't or can't have Discord, sorry about that everyone! D:

Check out this thread for upcoming events.​

Posted Aug 9, 2022,
    Last edited Sep 12, 2022
  2. This looks very fun! (and su-)

Posted Aug 9, 2022
  3. I'd love to co-host this event

[​IMG]

Posted Aug 9, 2022
    AlwaysTakingWs / Jacob and tori like this.
  4. Marzie!! You are spoiling me I love these types of events so much LOL I cannot wait, will defiantly be making it :) Already on my calendar! Can't wait to win some prizes :o

Posted Aug 9, 2022
  5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 9, 2022
    Marzie likes this.
  6. Looks
    Chaotic
    Which I suppose is the point

Posted Aug 9, 2022
    Marzie likes this.
  7. Not the among us characters- Lol...In all seriousness, really looking forward to this event and I hope that I get the opportunity to attend! I love OP. <3 I hope everyone has fun at this event!!!

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  8. Well we might be opening EA Apps soonish, so I suppose stay on a lookout for those :o

I think I should just trap you in a bedrock box each game tbh

Is it really spoiling if I've only done 2 in the span of 3-4 months ;-;
    Whatever works tho~ happy I can provide lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2022
    danb76 and Amg like this.
  9. Wow- But, I mean if this increases my chances of winning and winning some prizes, by all means I think this is the best option :eyes:

Posted Aug 12, 2022
  10. Event cancelled for now as I got covid and hospitalized. Will lock this for now and re-open it when we get a new date for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 13, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  11. Event is now happening on September 17th at 5pm EST! Updated the thread as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2022
    BlazeFire and CatFan105 like this.
  12. Just got my laptop back from being repaired and I'm gonna put it to good use on this!

Posted Sep 13, 2022
  13. i'm either going to hate this or love this, but probably hate because once i get stuck on a block or whatever i can't call someone to help me

edit: i joined at the last game

Posted Sep 17, 2022,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2022
  14. Ty for those that attended~
    October n the rest of Sept should have more events than we've been doing. Make sure to check out that event widget in our Discord!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2022
    danb76 and andr3w like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.