• 1556 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8161 Players Online
  • 6605 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Changing level colors

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by koqel, Jan 19, 2021.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

81.3%
  2. No

6.3%
  3. Doesn't matter

12.5%
  1. On java, you are able to switch the color of your level but on bedrock you cannot do that and are stuck with the regular level color for each level. I suggest that there is a setting that could be in a gui or in the server settings menu where you go change your ranks where you are able to change the color of your level.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    Cloudy Day, 510bike, Amg and 7 others like this.
  2. Definitely agree with this, this was in fact suggested a while back (https://www.mineplex.com/threads/level-color-change-system.135574/) and I loved the idea of it. Although I would prefer if it were just for level 100’s that could change to any color when they reached level 100, though unlocking level colors as you go along would be fine. The feature is a pretty cool feature to have and a nice reward for reaching level 100. It’d definitely be a good addition to Bedrock alongside other perks for reaching level 100. All and all don’t have much to say about this, as I go more in depth to it in the other thread and would rather not repeat any information, so feel free to check out my response to the other thread if you’d like. But regardless thanks for suggesting this and I hope to see it added soon!

Posted Jan 19, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 21, 2021
    koqel likes this.
  3. xbg

xbg

What do you get when you reach level 100?

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    koqel likes this.
  4. I think it’s a gems or shards reward which by that time is kinda insignificant (The gems and shards are glitches so a lot of people end up with billions of them by level 100)

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    koqel likes this.
  5. I would absolutely love to see the ability to change level color introduced to Bedrock, as it is a small thing, but just gives players so much more ability to customize how they chat. With the limited chat options on Bedrock, I just feel like that would really be beneficial. I know it was suggested a couple times, as there have been posts over a year old about it, but I think it would be such a great addition.

I know there has been some discussion about how it would work, and while I don't like saying just to do as Java does, I do believe Java's level color change system works well. Allowing all players to change their level color rank, as they unlock the next color for each 20 levels, until level 100 where they get every color. This would also function as a good benefit for level 100s, as level 100 rewards are somewhat lacking, in my opinion.

I really love this idea and hope to see it implemented soon!

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Fusafez and koqel like this.
  6. While I do not play much Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I think it would be a great idea to add colors into the level colors! Customization & customizability with colors are always great rewards for players, and if this is a simple addition that wouldn't take up too much dev time, I would be all for it! Do you think the colors should mimic the colors found on java edition or should there be a unique Bedrock twist? Personally, I really like the level colors found on Java, and I think they should be synced, but I would be open to some new groovy color ideas! Let me know if you have any. :3

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    koqel likes this.
  7. I’m all for this idea. For level 100s, it takes a lot of work to achieve such a high level. Being able to customize your level color would be a great reward, just like how it is on Java. I also think people lower than 100 should be able to access the colors of previous levels, that system seems to work well on Java. Not sure how I feel about everyone getting access to every color, I think that should just be reserved for level 100s. A good system to change the color might be a system that’s the same as the cosmetics menu. It’s fairly easy to navigate and easy on mobile users.
    Nice idea!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Ŗýąñ⁹¹¹⁶ and koqel like this.
  8. Hey there Cxltxn!

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea. It appears that the rest of the people who commented on this thread agree with your idea, and so do I! As said previously by Josh, I would absolutely love to see this implemented for Bedrock players. I feel that it is indeed a reward as Nimpy has mentioned above to be able to customize your level color. I feel that this should absolutely be a feature for Bedrock because leveling takes time and dedication. With time and dedication, I feel that there should be the reward of customization. I think if this were to be implemented, the level colors you could select from should mirror java. Great idea suggestion and I hope to see it implemented! +1

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    koqel likes this.
  9. If it were to be added, you would only unlock the colors that you have so let’s say i have the gray level set and i hit level 20 and get the blue level set. I have the option to switch between gray and blue etc. It would be like java

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
    510bike likes this.