• 1017 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10321 Players Online
  • 9304 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Change the server message on the server list

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by traincar100, Mar 1, 2021.

1. So I think that it should not say Winter Lobby where they put updates anymore because it is not the winter lobby. Maybe when the new software comes out, they could mention that there. I just think something other than winter lobby since it was removed. I could not get a image to work so i just did a screen record of the image.

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  2. Yup nothing against it. I'd say this is 100% known, but with only two devs I think they are trying to focus on big updates atm. Maybe something is coming soon so they are extending that message, thinking it's a waste of time to change it atm (since I'm pretty sure these things require a full server restart which can take some time and is unnecessary for one small change).

Also for your images to work, upload them to a trusted website like Imgur and then paste the BBCode link (the link that has [ img] before and after the link)

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  3. Yeah I know what you mean and this is minor. Just wanted to put it out there,

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
  4. Sorry for second quote but thanks for telling me how to get images to work.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021