• 1345 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4404 Players Online
  • 3059 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Change Level Colours

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by el4ctrified (Starx490), Jun 16, 2019.

?

Can this work?

1. Sounds good to me

23 vote(s)
    85.2%
  2. Not really necessary

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. Maybe, with slight changes

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. I know something like this exists on java. So I was wondering if the same could be done for bedrock. Have the ability to change your level colour to Red, orange, Blue, Gray etc.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  2. I would love to see this idea implemented on Bedrock, it's not a necessity in any way but I believe that it could be something that players of the Bedrock server could enjoy to have. +1

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  3. Although, I don't play Bedrock I feel as if this should be added to Bedrock due to the fact that the Java addition has it implanted. Personally, I love the level color we get at Java, it represents that some colors are more ranked than others. It's also great that we are able to change the specific color that we would like and you unlock more colors as you level up. Overall, I'm all in favor of this idea, +1 from me!

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    ACgamer9 likes this.
  4. [​IMG]
    Thread Moved to General Idea Discussion.

It would be exciting to see Bedrock get some intricate features of customization that Java has had. We sort of get quite a bit of some of the “luxuries” when it comes to preferences, so it would be nice to see Bedrock get a few new things as well. Something small like this is still a valuable thing to work for. Seeing as our playerbase is almost double the Bedrock players compared to Java, it makes sense for us to add new ways that give Bedrock players something to grind for. If players are grinding for that Level 100 and all of the colors, then that means they will be sticking around and continue playing our games. I can’t say more than I’m completely on board with this idea. I love what you have here, and I couldn’t agree more. It’s a +1 for me.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
    ATruePitato likes this.
  5. Hey,

I don’t see any problems with this idea. I agree with this completely, Java and bedrock should have the same customization abilities including level colors. Hopefully your idea is implemented soon!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  6. Since Java already has this implemented, I don't see why Bedrock shouldn't be able to change their level color as well. Would this work just like Java? Players from Bedrock should be allowed to enjoy some of the quality of life features that Java players have as well, and implementing this would be a great step forward.

+1 from me

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  7. Hey!

+1 Having the choice to change your level colour would be great for customisation and would allow the user to control what they look at to there preference in the chat! If this could be a reward, this would be something that players would be trying hard to get, an aim, a goal. This would also be great for users who are stuck on a level and dislike the colour its bringing out.

Have a great day!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  8. Yes! I feel like this is a great idea! It would give bedrock a pop of color!
    I feel like there are really no changes in people's names and comments in chat

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  9. I would love to see this implemented in Bedrock. Because Java already has this feature, it would be nice to see Bedrock's level system consistent with the Java version. Plus, it would also give players a slight motivation to push to level 100 to unlock many level colors. Because this would be a cool customization option for Bedrock players, I'd love to see this added!

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  10. +1

I’d really like for level rewards to come to bedrock, including all of the level colors with level 100. I think chest and gem rewards would also be great, and some cosmetics for them. It would make leveling up more worth and more fun.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  11. Hellloo!

Speaking as a Java player, I really do like the aspect of the level colors. I think that Bedrock should most definitely get the same! Overall +1 from me!

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  12. Hey there!
    Definitely a great idea. Although this idea may be short and seem like a small QoL change, I think it makes all the different. As many players have surely said above, Java has many perks and features that bedrock lacks and I can make the assumption that it's probably because bedrock is much more recent than Java and so development on that might have been set in a later time. WIth this new level change feature, I'm sure that maybe players will like showing off their levels in different colors just like in java. I believe the goal of bedrock is to really be as similar to java and this definitely brings it one step closer. Great idea I hope to see more of your ideas soon. Keep it up! +1

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  13. Even the small things count. Bedrock is another step closer to Java. I'm sure this will make some players happy.

+1

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  14. Hey there! I agree with this idea. I don't see any reason against this. The ability to change your level's color was a great addition to java, and I'm sure that if added to bedrock it would have the same impact. Bedrock, while unique in its own way is at its core as much of Mineplex as java is (If that makes any sense). Little additions, such as this small QoL change that initially came from Java remind us that the servers, while they are on different platforms are one giant network.

+1

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  15. Ah i would love this, defenitely agree with this idea.

+1

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  16. Personally, I'd love to see this (and more!) Java-edition features make their way to the Bedrock release so more players could enjoy them. This one, in particular, seems like a fun, easy, and fairly innocent QoL fix that shouldn't take long to implement and would add a lovely splash of color to our chat.

That being said, I think our Developers currently need to focus on ironing out the bugs and various glitches in our network before focusing on implementing any new features. Provided the errors in the network are remediated, I would love to see this neat little addition programmed into our network.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  17. As a Java player, I’d like to see a QoL change to the Bedrock server. Bedrock players will allow them to customize the level colors just like in the Java server. It should be available through the preference in the Bedrock server. There’s no downside with this idea, and I agree with it.

Other than that, great idea! +1

Posted Jun 19, 2019