• 413 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2992 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Change Level Color on Bedrock

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by xGetRektedx, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Hello! I’ve noticed that this is a feature on Java and I was hoping to bring it to Bedrock as well. I was thinking it could be an option in settings, or a cosmetic, and only certain levels have unlocked colors like on Java. It would be a small change to make, but I would definitely enjoy it. Let me know what you think!

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  2. Hey! I might not be an expert on the bedrock server but I have played it a few times. Personally, I like the idea of being to change level colours on bedrock. This would be a great small QoL change. But, I don't think this should be prioritized since it doesn't affect gameplay. The only issue I have with this is that it would take a while to add and that time could go towards fixing the current bugs on the bedrock server. Also, I don't see a lot of people type in the bedrock chat so I don't think a lot of people would see the colours. I've also seen this been suggested before here and people loved the idea. Overall, I think this should be added eventually.

Posted Feb 1, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 1, 2020
  3. Thanks for the feedback! I didn't know it was suggested previously.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020
    iMedia likes this.