• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7898 Players Online
  • 5008 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Change fields back to the old fields

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Cliffoff, Jul 14, 2020.

?

New map Fields vote

1. Go back to the old fields map

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. No stick to the current fields map

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  1. Title says it all, the current fields really only benefits sins and rangers as they can swoop in or pick players off from the high ground making it almost impossible to leave once you're in there

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  2. Personally I’d rather have another new fields entirely, both fields are bad for gameplay.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Baloo and kznny like this.
  3. I'll ask flaym if I could whip a concept or a new fields even though I'm not a builder.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Cliffoff and kznny like this.
  4. I agree completely, I loved the old fields!

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    iSaltlifeee likes this.
  5. Yeah Dawnts we need like a ruins themed cathedral at fields. That would be dope, looking something like this. This would make it so it isn't a classic mountain, its more like a huge mineshaft accessible to anyone. The more the hiding places, the better. Something like this would be cool.
    [​IMG]
    Also, it wouldn't even be all that differently themed from what it is currently. I think you should be able to find ores by going both up and down. I also think there should be 3-4 sectors of fields with tunnels connecting them instead of just one huge structure/crater you could easily be surrounded in.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Jarif likes this.
  6. The old fields was not bad, but it's way better than the current one. I don't believe the old one should come back, but instead, a new one could be made. The current fields are reliant for assassins as you said and compared to the last one, it was much smaller. The current one also has ores where you can't even reach it. One of the things I liked a lot with the old fields was having a hidden area where a lot of action would take place. I hope in the next fields that more hidden areas will there. In general, I believe a whole new fields should be created, and bringing the old fields would bring back memories. Though it would not be current or refreshing.

Posted Jul 16, 2020
    Cliffoff likes this.