• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9893 Players Online
  • 7003 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned change corrupted carl in halloween havoc

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by ArxCitadel, Oct 22, 2019.

1. I have to mention that I don’t mind the damage it deals but the radius is way too large. When I was fighing gendo. I saw a corrupted Carl and I was backing away. I was at least 7-8 blocks away and once it exploded. I was surprised as I have died from the blast.

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  2. carls aren't all that hard to deal with. swift strike and archer completely melt them, and if a carl is on you a teammate can just come up and kill it while it's targeting you

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  3. Hey!

I agree that Corrupted Carl is too overpowered, but on the other hand, it makes the game harder, and that makes the game more fun to play, in my opinion. Halloween Havoc is not supposed to be easy, so it wouldn't be a good desition to change anything now. Halloween is almost here, so it wouldn't be that much point in nerfing the damage to Corrupted Carl.

Even though the damage would be nerfed, the differences would probably be very small, so I guess that this is not a priority for the moment.

Maybe for next year, tho. You can bring up this when Halloween Havoc arrives next year, and see what happens. For now, I'll give this -1

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  4. Hello!
    The point of corrupted carl is for it to be overpowered in a way. It was made to disrupt you attacking whatever the creeper was defending whether this is the pumpkin king or Gendo. So I commend you for taking the time to make this idea, although, at this time, we are not planning on making this change. Yes, this is a little late since the Halloween Horror event is over and I'm sorry it has taken this long, keep making good ideas!

Just a note: Games like Halloween Horror and Christmas Chaos are normally revised every year before they're released, and you never know, maybe Corrupted Carl could be nerfed even with you ridea being marked as not planned!

Not Planned - Intentional

Posted Nov 24, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 24, 2019