• 1008 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10524 Players Online
  • 9516 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Champions in 2021

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Eric_lolz, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Hi all,

I saw another player make a similar post like this back in October of 2020. Since I haven't been at all active around the Mineplex community within the past year, I thought I'd pop in and see what's up. I know most of you may not know me, but I wanted to check in anyway. I got a new PC with no Minecraft downloaded yet, so I wanted to know: How's the Champions community doing? What have people been up to? I see the forums regarding Champions is declining in active, but is the game itself still active? Let me know.

Your friendly "meta sin abuser",
    Eric_lolz

Posted Mar 26, 2021
    90zr likes this.
  2. Hey Eric,

During the day (EST), there are usually 1-3 lobbies of DOM. At night there are usually 1 or 2 lobbies of DOM. There are almost never CTF games unless it's set up in the CTF1 community. Clans is pretty dead right now, probably due to unplayable lag but season 7 is coming soon and we're hoping the lag will be fixed then.

Posted Mar 26, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  3. Also, there are cheaters everywhere so don't play it.

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  4. I think I play Champions once a year.

It's a fun game to play in a private server, but public games just aren't it.

Posted Apr 4, 2021