• 896 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6159 Players Online
  • 5263 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

champions alteration

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Cursed_baby, Nov 29, 2020.

1. I've got an idea because there are so many rage quitters in champions we can make it so that people can join games that's already playing is the lobby isn't full, because champions needs so many people in a game sometimes i join a game to spectate because so that i can play champions after the game ended, but we can make it so instead of spectating u can play the game

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  2. Hey Cursed!

I would like to thank you for making this suggestion, and I definitely can see where you’re coming from. I think more than anything, the DOM/Champions community is very low in terms of players at times and sometimes it takes forever to fill. I don’t think this would be a bad alteration with the consideration that many players quit during the game, but my only question is, how would the statistics work? If I joined the game and was placed on blue team and the game ended as I joined in, do I get stats for the win? I would assume it wouldn’t work this way, but I’m interested in what you think! Overall I don’t think this would be a bad game alteration, but I’m definitely interested in what others have to say.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  3. I don't see why not. Both Champions gamemodes have a similar objective to Minestrike - obtaining a set number of points as a team. I haven't played the latter game in a while but if I'm not mistaken, one can join a game in progress there, so to me it makes sense to enable this in Champions as well. However, implementing the idea there could raise the question of other games such as Turf Wars, and whether or not one should be able to join an ongoing game there as well.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  4. I proposed the same idea here but for a lot of games which this system will be beneficial. Hopefully it can be implemented so people don't have to wait, and also it will help balance out the teams. Good luck with your thread! :)

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Thenorn likes this.
  5. thanks i never thought my thread would get this much support as for stats i think people would rather not get any gems/shards or not as much but can play than get gems/shards and wait forever

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2020