• 728 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8047 Players Online
  • 7319 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Challengs

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by ADERGUTEYT4897, May 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. that's impossible because you physically can't fist someone to death without knocking them into the void. So you would have to get gear from other people's kills, still a fun idea.

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  2. just craft brah

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  3. wait if you just cant open chests then craft but if you cant even craft then perhaps make them die to fall damage or something :<<<

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  4. He said loot only from killing people

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  5. I assume that the OP of the quoted post meant that you are not allowed to open a chest but that you can craft items from the ores and loot that you can mine on your island, as the challenge would be close to impossible if that was not the case. I think that he tried to clarify that by putting "win a game without opening a chest" in the brackets at the end of his post.

As for the original thread, I remember seeing seen a fun challenge in the past where a player would switch their drop key (Q) to their click key (mouse left click) and vice versa, which means that you will attack players by clicking Q and drop your items by clicking the left mouse button. I consider this challenge to be quite hard but definitely an interesting one to consider. (the mouse buttons that I listed in the brackets are the default ones for vanilla minecraft, I am not sure if you use Q to drop items yourself though so keep that in mind).

Hopefully you like the idea, have a great day!

Posted Jun 11, 2021