• 1886 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10324 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Certain profile tabs not displaying at all?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by _NoHaxJustCats_, Jul 16, 2019.

?

Do these tabs work for you?

1. Yes

11.1%
  2. No

88.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

When I go on my profile on the website, if I click on My Posts or Recent Activity, the site background with the gray pickaxes and swords and bows covers where it should show up. Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  2. Nope, doesn't happen for me. Are you viewing the desktop or the mobile version? Either way, I suggest you to take a screenshot and post it here so the problem can be further inspected.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  3. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2019
  4. This isn't happening to me when I click on postings, or recent activity, however when I try to click the support button, or the players button nothing happens.

I noticed this about 6 hours ago when I tried to create a player report, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Thenorn likes this.
  5. Hey
    I'm not really sure about this one. I recommend submitting this as a bug here.

GL
    Jman442369

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  6. Hey, this problem doesn't seem to be happening with me. It seems to be happening because of your browser. I saw that you are using Windows 10 on Microsoft Edge. It would hopefully fix your problem if you use google chrome. I personally use google chrome on Windows 10 and I don't get that problem, and I just tested it out on Microsoft Edge and I got the problem.

So my solution for you is to just simply use Google Chrome for Mineplex Forums.

Hopefully this helped! :)

Posted Jul 19, 2019
  7. I don't see the problem when I'm on my profile page. I'm using Google Chrome on my desktop, and it works perfectly fine. You mentioned that you were on Microsoft Edge. I tested out just now, and it still has the same problem for me. It's not just only you have a problem, but anyone who's on Microsoft Edge. I recommend you go on the alternative browser, Google Chrome, or Firefox. Both browsers are great to use and more reliable.

As CreepBro06 mentioned above, simply use Google Chrome for forums. You can also use Firefox too. I'll now lock the thread as the questions have been answered. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Aug 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.