• 672 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9700 Players Online
  • 9028 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cereal or Milk First?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AmitG, Dec 1, 2021.

1. I’m curious to see what other people would say although I would always put cereal first, what are your guys’ thoughts?

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  2. cereal
    Mqn this is reminding me of the polls on the hypixel forums
    Except they aren't broken up by people asking if them drinking a whole bottle of glue would kill them

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Name Tag and Brownie ☕ like this.
  3. I always put cereal first.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  4. cereal first then the milk.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  5. Cereal and then no milk…. It’s because I’m to slow of an eater and I hate when my food gets soggy.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  6. cereal, then milk, then bowl on top

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  7. The bowl goes first :D

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    xLqnax, LostShrimp13 and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  8. Well, I like putting the cereal first, of course, because in my opinion if I put the milk first then I'd end up possibly putting too little cereal, and if I put too little cereal then I'll have less food to eat and I'd be hungry. This then wouldn't really be ideal, now would it? I mean, sure it's probably a good idea if you decided to randomly eat high-calorie foods during the day and then need to make sure you don't eat as much, then I completely understand if you put your milk before the cereal. But, if you haven't eaten all day or you just woke up and are about to eat breakfast, I'd recommend putting the cereal more so you'd have more to eat, or at least that's how I see it honestly. So yeah.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  9. I pour my cereal in cups wdym bowl >:(

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  10. Neither. I've always been given a "gourmet" breakfast of either french toast, bagels, waffles, or pancakes every morning. Basically never eaten cereal. But then again, I wouldn't really say there's anything right about that.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  11. Always cereal first, milk is only first if I want to heat it up before I eat :D

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  12. I put the table first

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  13. Really? I typically just levitate both the cereal and the milk with my mind in the middle of an empty room

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  14. So living together is off the table...

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  15. Can't believe yiu even use tables instead 9f just levitating all your food in midair with your brain
    Takes a bit of getting used to but eventually you get used to it

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  16. listen- cups are like bowls, just cooler. Try drinking chicken noodle soup in a cup :D

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  17. One hundred percent no doubt cereal.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  18. bahaha yes

But if I'm being cereal (hehe), cereal goes first then the milk

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  19. Stop, please say you're joking :(

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  20. Definitely cereal. Bonus points if you pour it in the middle of one spot, so it will sometimes have a little hole which is very cool to look at. I'm sorry but if you don't put in cereal first I don't think we can be friends D:

Posted Dec 1, 2021