• 1211 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6001 Players Online
  • 4790 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CCE DivinePegasi's Charity Stream | 16:00 | US EU

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marzie, May 22, 2020.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 05/23/20
  1. Hi everyone, and welcome to another CCE Event!

Tomorrow, Saturday May 23rd, we will be hosting a Content Creator Event for DivinePegasi! Content Creator Events (or CCEs) are events where I and Emily help Mineplex’s content creators host their very own event server in their MPS! This event will start at 12pm EST and last for around two hours. We will be playing many modified games with unique twists, as well as giving out event prizes! DivinePegasi will be playing in this as part of her 8-hour long charity stream, where all proceeds and donations during her stream will go to Direct Relief, a charity that is currently providing medical equipment to health workers around the country in response to COVID-19. Be sure to join us tomorrow for fun games and prizes on /server DivinePegasi-1, and catch the stream on twitch!

P.S. For every 25$ donated during the stream on Mineplex, DivinePegasi will also be giving away a rank upgrade or an immortal rank to a random viewer in the stream (limit of 4).

Hope to see as many people as possible there!

Posted May 22, 2020
    Truthhs, xGetRekted, nolawn and 7 others like this.
  2. I'll be there!

Nice job on the event today, and I can't wait to attend the event tomorrow!

Posted May 22, 2020
  3. I'll definitely be there! It's awesome to see that it's supporting a great cause!

Posted May 22, 2020
  4. I'll definitely be there.

Posted May 23, 2020
  5. Ripp won't be able to make it but have fun

Posted May 23, 2020