• 1371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9809 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Carl The Creeper

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by CobraToxinMc, May 15, 2019.

1. everyone VOTE for DOMINATE WE NEED AN UPDATE :D

Posted May 15, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  2. Whoops already voted for cw don’t hate me

Posted May 15, 2019
  3. Hey, at least someone else voted for Cake Wars! Cake Wars has kind of been the same with no real "game-changing" updates as far as I've seen in the past seven months I came back to Mineplex.

Posted May 15, 2019
  4. Posted May 15, 2019
    FruitVegetables and Zipppo like this.
  5. Posted May 15, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  6. A game which has already been fleshed out and developed is not going to receive fundamental changes unnecessarily.
    Considering this, the November update was relatively big, introducing the Chicken Portal, various changes to the shops, kit mechanics, and bug fixes.

Posted May 15, 2019
    z609 and Zipppo like this.
  7. I agree. You make a great point there. I guess I'm dumb then...

Well, I still would like to see CW updated again though!

Posted May 15, 2019
  8. I personally voted for Survival Games. It doesn’t need much change but I’d love to see the Frost return maybe, and also a mutation-revenge system. That’d be cool. :)

Posted May 15, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  9. Hey,

I personally voted for Bridges only because I feel like the chances of the map of Skylands should be increased. It was an amazing map and it should come back. Yes, all games should get a update. I just feel like they could also add some new kits to Bridges. Like I said this is all my opinion. Thanks!

Posted May 18, 2019
  10. Nexus? I'd assume.

Regardless, I voted for SG aswell for the following: Frost border or netherrack border, The return of DM, the addition of Fire charges, nerfs to Axeman and Archer, the possibility of 2 more kits,
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/kit-ideas.35027/
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/scorcher-kit.39415/

And, last, but Not Least Changing Teamed Mode To The CLASSIC non-teamed/solo matches
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bring-back-classic-sg.35053/

Posted May 18, 2019
  11. I voted for Mixed Arcade. For the first few months of the butch queueing system, things were looking up. There was a spike in player count for quite a while and I thought to myself, "maybe Mineplex is actually going in the right direction." I take that statement back after seeing what Mineplex has become now. The player count dipped lower than before and the community was demanding the old queueing system back. I do not blame them, only popular games only ever fill up. OITQ may start on a weekend afternoon but that is barely enough to keep their player base entertained. Every game has a fan base, big or small and when their game is pushed back, the players will likely leave the server because it is no longer fun for them. Mixed Arcade is the game that needs an update really badly and butch should be abolished. The game voting system gave every game a chance to be played. If brought back, it should be 5 games in rotation instead of 3 so their is less probability players leave because none of the games do they enjoy playing.

I think an update for Dominate will not hurt as the community is almost dead. There is at max 1 game going on and an update might get people to try the game out again and improve it. I no longer play Dominate so I do not know what exactly needs to be changed. Do you mind explaining what you would add/change in the game to better it?

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted May 18, 2019
  12. Champs bc it's pretty much one of the only unique games on mineplex

and bc assassin illu smoke bug
    --- Post updated ---
    +1

Posted May 22, 2019