• 2605 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8382 Players Online
  • 5777 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Carl or Sam?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by SkywardMajora, Jun 5, 2019.

?

Carl or Sam

1. Carl

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. Sam

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Neither, GWEN is the best

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. All of the above

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. So I got into a really heated debate with my friends on which was the better mob on Mineplex, Carl the Creeper or Sam the Slime. I know this sounds really dumb but I need to prove my friend wrong, and they need to prove me wrong...so we left it up to the community!

I think that Sam the Slime is better, they think Carl the Creeper is better, what do you think?

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  2. I'm really sorry to say this to you but Douglas the Dragon is the best mob on Mineplex. He's the OG. Lol.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
    RedditCredit and Admeen3581 like this.
  3. Heyoo!
    Honestly, I like all the mobs on Mineplex, however if we're going for favorites here, I'd have to go with Carl. Carl's been around Mineplex for awhile now, and although he's not as old as Douglas, he's been there for awhile. I love his little messages with his "ssss's", plus I love that he hold rewards! Overall, I'd have to say Carl is my favorite, I'm sorry :c

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  4. I like Carl because of the daily bonuses and leveling rewards that he brings. Just any rewards in general which are credited to him always make me happy :>
    I don't use Sam much because I'm not too interested in missions and don't usually play-to-win in most games either way, so I always end up using Carl much more. Both are fun, though!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  5. Carl, no discussion

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  6. Oh yeah lol, I forgot about Douglas

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2019
  7. Hey!

In all honest opinion, it's either Douglas, or Karate Pig. Karate Pig has been around since 2014, and he's moved out of Mineplex, and back in. I always loved him, he's always been a statue to me.

Want to hear a joke?

Why did the pig play karate?
    To get a porkchop!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
    Admeen3581 likes this.
  8. Hello!

If I had to choose one, then I’d choose Carl. Carl’s just always there, and he benefits us with rewards. All the mobs are different in a way, so I’d rather pick no one.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  9. Nice one very funny, but I'ma have to go with Mike Percy Smith the MPS villager

Carl the Creeper is the better one, sorry to disagree with you.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  10. Yeah I like all of them which includes:

Big Larry, Big Brian, Carter the Creeper, Karate Pig, Douglas, and especially Morgan Freeman

(and I'm probably forgetting some but who cares)

Posted Jun 5, 2019
    Admeen3581 likes this.