• 463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6010 Players Online
  • 5547 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Car Racing Game!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by @$^*!), Mar 3, 2021.

?

Agree on new racing game?

1. yes

15.4%
  2. no

53.8%
  3. maybe

30.8%
  1. Hypixel and Galaxite have car racing games, I think cineplex mhould also add a new car game unique from the other 2. It will be fun and attract more players, including me

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  2. Would be cool, but galaxite has introduced that game so recently that mineplex would probably just be looked down on for copying other servers.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  3. What a fabulous idea... however;

I would like to know what ideas you have to make this gamemode unique (i.e. kits, maps, gameplay...). Once you give me your ideas for a Car Racing Game, I will be able to better state my own opinion on this subject.

With regards,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. I'm going to put my vote down as a maybe for this one. Java Mineplex has Minekart in Nano Games, which is basically racing with sheep and drifting with the jump button to release a mini-turbo. I'm not sure how wonky the controls would be on Bedrock since I don't play on it, but your idea seems to reflect the concept of Minekart. As FabianTuck said, however, I think I'd wanna hear more about how to make the mode unique with kits, maps, gameplay, etc.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and AfflictionMR like this.
  5. There was once, a racing game on Mineplex, Which it was actually called MineKart, which was a play off of Mario Kart, I actually enjoyed MineKart when It was still out, wish they could have expanded on it and such, but they decided to remove it, not sure why they did, as I can't remember. There are videos on it if you search "Mineplex MineKart" on YouTube. I would be playing that game a lot today if it was still out.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  6. I think maybe, if they did it now, lots of people would think mineplex would be copying again.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  7. I mean, at the time when Mineplex was #1 they had a game called MineKart mostly before everyone else did it, If they come back and say like an old game mode or mini-game is coming back then it wouldn't really be copying. They can fix up issues, revise it, and such to make it up to more modern standers that the other servers do it.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  8. I also wanted to say this, because I didn't say it in my last message.

With how they would develop such a game mode, my idea would be suggested that if The Dev Team (Java Edition) & The Dev Team (Bedrock Edition) would have to work together to implement such a game mode for both platforms, this would increase productivity from both teams, communication and such, but also able to push out more game modes on the servers. Of course, Bedrock & Java are two different platforms and ways that they are coded could be different, as I know if I think so, but doesn't mean that both teams can work on one game together for both platforms as said. As I know as well, most of Mineplex's "Old Games" are still in the server files, just not connected to "active" servers this is somewhat proven by Even in MPS there are still "old games." that can be played, I'm not sure if they still have MineKart, which I will be surprised if they do.

P.S
    I am not sure how the Dev Teams work, so yeah. This is just a suggestion.

Posted Mar 3, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 3, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  9. i've been on there, you have a point, bed wars and skywars are like free to use but a car racing game will make people acccuse Mineplex of copycat

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  10. I will have to go against this idea unfortunately. Like a player above me states, the Java side of the server had a minigame similar where you raced on sheep, however this was extremely buggy in my opinion and it was incredibly hard to actually play without bugging around the map. Along with it wasn't super popular either. I don't really see this fitting in on Bedrock because it seems like what Leadership wants is Bedrock to have fewer game modes but higher player counts in those game modes (hence the removal of Sg in my opinion). If that's true I don't really see them wanting to add this game which while yes would have some players, but wouldn't really attract a lot of players. Along with this would be a nightmare of a game in terms of controlling where you are going for mobile players.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Outpacing and siee like this.
  11. Nano Games has a racing type game but lots of people dislike it due to the controls

Posted Mar 6, 2021