• 3500 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11938 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Car or bus

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DabaronDaFox, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I like driving better, but it can be a bit stressful in certain situations (excessive rain, for instance, can cause some serious issues with visibility). But the freedom of being able to go where you want to go is superior in my opinion.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  2. I prefer busses because im an environmentalist lol
    also because I am the exact opposite of Enochlophobia. I love being around people.

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  3. I have just one question. Is the bus big and red? Then absoloutely 100% bus.

If the bus isn't big and red, still go for bus. Because, environment.

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  4. To be completely honest, I have never ridden on a city bus in my life but school buses are a nightmare so based on that, I'm going to say cars. Furthermore, you can typically reach your destination faster with a car and I get very anxious around strangers, especially when they start up a conversation with me, so travelling by bus is not exactly ideal for me.

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  5. Do you have a reason why School Busses is worse?
    --- Post updated ---
    It really all depends. My sophomore year for school has started (Today) (U.S) And I can't drive or be driven because I currently am in crutches ;| So I have to take the School Bus. Which my school bus really Is just quiet and nice and all. They're not crazy or anything just chill but the only problem is the bus stinks... bad. If I had to choose either car or a public bus, 100% car. Of course you can meet new and more people on a public bus but, they're really weird people on their and anything terrible can happen without you knowing. People can steal things without you noticing, annoy you the heck off or literally anything. So I suggest not to use Public Busses...

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  6. I personally like cars better than buses because I can rest easy knowing the driver is not a bad driver

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  7. Cars as you can go wherever you want faster. Sometimes riding the bus can be a hassle. I love them both though, I would just chose car if I had the option.

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  8. Car Because Car COULD be faster! But, bus is cool too!

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  9. Car because I like going zoom.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  10. Hey!
    I see a lot of cool things done with buses and I rode the bus to school from Primary School to Middle School. I have also gone on school trips with charter buses and they are nice and relaxing and you can also talk to friends and watch Shrek 1, 2, and three on the rides. Not to mention all the bus drivers I've had have been really nice! Also, the minibusses are adorable, I have to go with bus.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  11. In my opinion I would say cars are better. It is too crowded in a bus and in cars you can lay your seat back and hold stuff in your car (and I know you could do that with a bus if you own one). But I just prefer riding in a car.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  12. I personally think cars are better; reason being that I don't like being crowded around other people in any space.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  13. I choose cars because I can drive on my own since I have my driver's license. I was so happy that I don't need to ask someone for a ride. Busses sometimes can be late, and it wastes my time in general. Cars are easier for me to travel whenever I like to go.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  14. Obviously a bus, no need to spend car insurance. Simple. But cars are nice too, like Bentleys.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  15. I’m siding with @ClqssyOwl and @xOeuf here. I don’t tend to get car sick on busses, and I usually can talk and hang out with a lot more of my friends in busses than in a car. So I think traveling in a bus is better than a car, however it isn’t better than a plane. :p xD

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  16. Eh there's certain parts in NYC a car is really unreliable though tbh

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  17. None, I prefer walking home. It's much calmer. Busses have annoying kids yelling which bothers me. Cars have people in them. people r eh

i like to walk home listening to music.

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  18. I like driving a car rather than taking the bus, it's more reliable for you since buses don't always arrive on time. Buses can also been fun every once in a while since you get to meet new people and they are also just fun to ride.

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  19. Well if going on a family vacation, I would say car.

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  20. Hey,
    Personally, I prefer being able to drive my own car as opposed to riding in a bus. Something about being around a bunch of random, sketchy people at 11 o'clock pm downtown is not appealing... but what do I know?!

-Dan

Posted Aug 15, 2019