• 3395 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11833 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Capture The Flag *sigh*

Discussion in 'Champions' started by BigMadre, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Okay.
    So I’ve been wanting to complete my champions achievements.
    But CTF is like not alive.
    I waited in queue for CTF all day (literally). Not 1 game had popped up.
    EVEN ON MINEPLEX PEAK TIMES.
    I’ve made a post about this topic before.
    Mineplex you’ve been getting complains about CTF and the champions achievements day after day and people are not happy about the fact that all you say is ‘just wait’
    If the game needs to be removed then get rid of it or create a vote pole on wheather it should or not because people are putting dedication into their free time on Mineplex and it’s going to waste.
    If this continues the Mineplex community won’t be getting any better.
    A lot of peolple have complained.

Posted Mar 6, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  2. Have you tried weekend games?

Posted Mar 6, 2019
    Combativeness/xWorpp likes this.
  3. Weekend games? Do you mean playing on a weekend then yes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2019
  4. I can agree with you that CTF doesn't get very many players. A few weeks ago, my friends and I made a party of 5 and we all queued for CTF and we got games to start. We got many games to start and we all had fun playing it, so what I am trying to say is get a party of people and join games. If it worked for me, it would most likely for you as well. Good luck with getting all the achievements!

Posted Mar 7, 2019
    BigMadre likes this.
  5. I’ll give it a go

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2019
  6. Yeah Border and I did that for a whole weekend and got about 30 games in before we quit. Fun times

Posted Mar 7, 2019
  7. I honestly have the same problem. Nobody plays CTF anymore NEVER and I really need the Clutch achievement so I am highly asking that they remove the game & Achievement or just the achievement from the stats list.

Posted Mar 7, 2019
  8. The thing is I love CTF and would never want it removed. Mineplex can do challenges/missions that involve CTF so that people will play it. Also, if they ever get the champions patch, I think more people will try it out and start playing again.

Posted Mar 7, 2019
  9. The thing with adding missions or challenges that include CTF, people don't understand the concept of champions or how to play it. It would just confuse people of how to play the game and I doubt anyone who doesn't know what champions is would play it for that reason. Maybe someone could make a tutorial on how to play champions with some tips and tricks, but who knows. Nice idea though!

Posted Mar 7, 2019
  10. Yea I think they should make a mission saying "Capture 20 flags" or "Get 10 kills" possibly even "Stop 5 enemies from capturing your flag" or anything like that would work.

Posted Mar 7, 2019
  11. Yeah, it kind of sucks especially for people like you who are trying to get the achievement. The game has been really dead and I wish it wasn't. I like the game a lot. At this point, the champs community is just waiting for the update to happen to the game because, at this current point, a ton of the community people lost interest.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  12. They should just remove the CTF achievements tbh, award the people who did have them some shards or something.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  13. Or better yet give us that post patch we were supposed to have 7-9 months ago so the game is playable again.

Posted Mar 18, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  14. Honestly I'd party with some friends to start a game. That's what I usually do.

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  15. Yeah, we ended up partying up with BigMadre aka KingCombatant and helped him get all of the achievements. Honestly, partying friends or even people you don't know, but still play Champions is the only way the games start faster.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  16. Cyy
    x

Trust me; there are only around 3/4 (if that), live champions lobbies at around 4/5EST on Mineplex US. No one, I mean no one, plays CTF anymore... which is kinda annoying as now no new players can get the achievements :c

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  17. :c indeed, I never liked the kit designs for champions tho, too confusing

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  18. I can definitely see that as being an issue so I do apologize for that. I do not think there is anything I can personally recommend doing but if you want maybe asking in lobbies if people would like to play the game or simply help you. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issue you are encountering and I really hope this can be fixed. I do think that if this problem keeps on bringing down more players maybe the achievements should be change.
    This is only my opinion!
    CaptainPigmans!

Posted Mar 23, 2019