• 1576 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8320 Players Online
  • 6744 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Capture The Flag Mini game

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by sqaghett, Apr 4, 2020.

1. I personally would really like to see a new mini game with 2 big teams facing off against each other, specifically, Capture The Flag. I remember one of my favorite old Java edition servers (that got shut down like 5 years ago) had a really fun capture the flag mini game. It wasn't like any other server capture the flag. It would feature 2 teams of big players, they would all spawn with the same stuff. You didn't get stuff and then fight, because you couldn't break the map. You would just go and attempt to catch the other team's flag and retrieve it to your own base. It was simple, straight forward, and I really liked to play it. I also think that a new big PVP game would attract so many new players to the Mineplex server.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  2. i like dis idea and i totally wasnt forced to upvote this, but on a real note, i would love to see this game be implied to mineplex, so issa +1 for me

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  3. Reminds me of old LBSG days. Played a lot of CTF way back

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Steven190 likes this.
  4. reminds me of pixel gun 3d, only true gamers know this game

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Dacked likes this.
  5. Capture the Flag does exist currently on Java. However, the game rarely fills up so I doubt the developers will take the time to create the game on Bedrock as well. However, I do really like the game so I'm not sure why it doesn't fill.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  6. I used to play that game on my IPod all the time when I was younger :(

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Wow xd Lord lol likes this.
  7. i miss those days

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Dacked likes this.
  8. I really love the idea of capture the flag, maybe it could be a game that they decide to add to nano games! Or they could add it to mixed arcade. It would be a competitive game, and i'm sure mineplex could make it really fun and enjoyable!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    sqaghett and Wow xd Lord lol like this.
  9. Greetings!

I would love to see capture the flag added to the Bedrock Server. I really want another team PVP game added to the server and overall the idea of capture the flag coming to Bedrock I like. Why type of kits could be added to this game? I would love to see an archer kit. This idea gets a +1 for me!

Thread Moved - Bedrock Ideas

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  10. First we need pocket bridges ):

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  11. Capture the flag sounds good to me, from what I’ve seen there aren’t much players playing it on java. I have a feeling if it were to be added it would be a successful game in bedrock. I do also agree that bedrock needs more pvp based games, as we haven’t seen a new one in a while.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    sqaghett and xGetRekted like this.
  12. I would love to see a capture the flag mini game, it’s always nice to have more options of things to play on Bedrock. I also think it’d be really popular. +1

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    sqaghett likes this.
  13. Heyo,

personally I would love to see this be added to mineplex, it would be nice to have a new pvp gamemode +1 from me

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    sqaghett likes this.
  14. I think Capture the Flag would be a great addition. It's actually already on the Java server and used to be really popular. There's also Sheep Quest which I'd like to see that has CTF elements to it. It may be challenging for developers but I'm sure they'd be happy and ready for a challenge.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    sqaghett likes this.
  15. I’d absolutely love to see this added.
    I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing another PvP game on Bedrock, I think it would help add a variety of games in the server. Java does have a version of CTF in our champions games, but I would like to see something different on Bedrock, something unique to the server. I think what you described would be a great idea. It would be cool to also include a couple of kits to change up the gameplay a bit.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    sqaghett likes this.
  16. One kit I think would be cool for CTF is a tank of some kind. There aren’t really any tank kits on Mineplex probably because they don’t work very well for most of the games. This kit could have some kind of momentary invincibility after capturing the flag, but maybe couldn’t attack any enemy players while it has that invincibility. That might be over powered, and if it is, maybe make the duration that the player who captured the flag not able to attack any players for the entirety of the time that they are holding it. I would love to see some more kit ideas and I think this has a lot of future potential for Mineplex.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2020
    510bike likes this.