• 3249 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12230 Players Online
  • 8981 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Cape

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Apr 3, 2020.

?

Do you have a cape?

1. Yes

44 vote(s)
    65.7%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    34.3%
  1. Good day, Idin!

Although Minecraft Capes are cool, I don’t have one! I never been too customizable with my Minecraft Account so I never strived to have a cape. If I did have one though, I would definitely make it have rainbows, unicorns, sparkles, and all that jazz.

To also be quite honest with you, I don’t use the Optifine launcher (I don’t know if it’s a mod). Don’t get me wrong, I used Optifine in the past but it never turned out useful for me. I use the good old regular Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  2. I don't, unfortunately

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  3. I have an optifine cape and a Labymod cape on my account lohra and a Lunar cape on my account zyoisegirl aha, just need cosmetics for my alt

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  4. I used to own an Optifine cape, but gave it away to two of my friends on their birthday. Right after that, I decided to just stick with having no cape, since I don't use optifine anyways.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  5. ._. bruh i use the free capes

Posted Apr 4, 2020

6. Yep - Optifine cape on java and the founder's edition cape on bedrock​

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  7. Yup! I have an OptiFine cape from many years ago, and earlier this year after installing Badlion Client, I've purchased a Badlion cape! It's a nice one, soft pink and purple coloured cape with starts and it's animated so it moves a bit. The OptiFine cape is a nice light blue gradient, nice and simple.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  8. Hiyo!

I do have a cape. I have a plain, white Optifine cape that looks really cute with my skin. @unforgetable was kind enough to buy it for me and I am very very grateful for it!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    unforgetable likes this.
  9. I have a Minecon 2016 cape because I attended the Minecraft physical convention event a while back. I really enjoy having this cape so much!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  10. i have an optifine and a badlion cape

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  11. I don't have a cape! I'm part of the minority of players-- not who don't have capes, but who choose not to use Optifine or any other sort of client. This is just a personal preference of mine, since it messes with my font texture pack. Since I don't use Optifine or any other sort of cape-giver (though I do at points use various sites to look at players' capes) I don't really have a reason to have a cape, though a kind old friend of mine did put one on my character for some time awhile ago (that cape is no longer on my model).

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  12. No, I do not have a cape! While I think some capes look pretty cool, I've never had the incentive to buy one. If I decide to get one in the future, I would probably go with all black because it would look nice with my current skin.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  13. Nein

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  14. I personally don't have any sort of cape, even though I'd love to get an optifine cape. If I want to see myself with a cape though, during my time with immortal I like to use /skin and use a person that has a cape, which is pretty cool, even if I might be wearing a different skin. I don't know if its worth paying at this point, but I might just get a separate mod on forge for specifically using capes rather than paying for a cape. Capes personally are the best cosmetic that has been on minecraft, so hopefully I can get a cape someday.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  15. Nice, that'd be £8.06 GBP for me. I only get £7 on some Saturdays

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  16. I currently have an Optifine Cape. I feel that capes can add to your current skin. I currently have a tribal type skin and definitely need a cape that has tribal things on there to finish the look.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  17. Yes, I have an Optifine cape. I got this cape from a different account many years ago that I bought with my own money :D

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Error3, BankOfAtlas and Sleick_97 like this.
  18. Anyone know how I can get a cape like those on bedrock? I play on it a lot more and want 1 for bedrock.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  19. Heyo!

Yes! I do indeed have a cape! I love capes and I love all the unique designs you can create with the capes and if you just want a custom color on your cape as a plain base color to match with your skin! I have capes on all of my Minecraft accounts! I just can't go without them, they just are so nice to see in-game!

~Cheers!
    -slothayy

Posted Apr 10, 2020