• 484 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3063 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cant see Some Players

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Ender07, Dec 16, 2019.

?

Have You Had issues On bedrock Relating to invisible players?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2019.
  1. Yes I have,

100.0%
  2. No I haven't,

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HI all. I cant see some players In MIneplex. I can't see any players that are my friends or that i'm in parties with. This Goes along with games as well. Some people have been complaining that (especially In Cake Wars) some people are Invisible. You can see Their Shadow or particles, but you cant see the actual players. Sometimes whole teams are invisible. Please help.

Posted Dec 16, 2019
  2. I think it is more of a hack since it started coming up around the newest update. It is hard to report hackers with evidence and I have only ONCE seen someone get kicked for hacking. I have also noticed that they are invinsible since they can't be killed (it was 1 v 3 and we had diamond swords with no luck of him even retreating).

I have spent my pvp time on -snip- waiting for this to be fixed, i love the server and hate seeing such a great gamemode in shambles.

Posted Dec 16, 2019
  3. Tweckburn. yes It does seem Like hacking. I was Just playing then, (Cake Wars) and The blue opponent was invisible and I couldn't Attack them. The knockback They had as well was Incredible. More And More people in the server hub are noticing what's going on. I'm gonna see if I can report this as a Bug or Hacking.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2019
  4. No, this is a bug that came with the new update, it's known so it should be fixed soon.

Posted Dec 17, 2019
  5. Hello!

As @Steven190 stated, this is currently a known bug in Mineplex. It occurs when you equip a certain skin (likely the founders cape skin or a small skin) and Mineplex is working on fixing it. It isn’t a hack and you can’t be banned for it, since it’s just a glitch. If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me! Enjoy your day! :3

-LT

Posted Dec 17, 2019
  6. I know what skin it is (won't say for obvious reasons) and this is so annoying whenever i try to play any pvp game now (I don't use it btw)

Posted Dec 18, 2019
  7. Hey there!
    I have had the same problem, however it is not just some players. This is a glitch occurring with a new update, that has to do with what skin a player has. (Commonly the founder’s cape skin pack) This is a bug and is currently being fixed, but thank you for your concern! (If you have any future questions, the help section is a great place to put them!)

Posted Dec 18, 2019
  8. Hello, I'd like to add to this topic just a little bit. The skin glitch comes from as stated above, skins that just do not work properly on Mineplex. It is a bug and currently being fixed. Reporting people that use these skins to become invisible is not bannable. As of now, I'm assuming we would just have to wait until this issue is resolved/fixed.

Posted Dec 18, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. this is a known bug and it’s 100% allowed because a moderator (who is supposed to set an example for the community) and their friends were all abusing this glitch to get wins ;D
    the best thing to do is to downgrade your version or just wait :P

Posted Dec 18, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.