• 199 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5343 Players Online
  • 5144 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can't Join Clans Server

Discussion in 'Clans' started by puppyknight88, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Hi I tried logging into Clans for the first time in a while with my friend. We both typed in the /map command, however, this command crashed the game for both of us and prevented us from logging back in. The error says "Internal exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: java.IOException: Packet 0/39 (rb) was larger than I expected, found 16395 bytes extra whilst reading packet 39. I thought this might just be my computer, however, the same exact thing happened to my friend when she typed the /map command. This issue is only for the clans server, and it won't let me login to the clans server without leaving my clan which I cannot do. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Posted Aug 25, 2021
  2. What version are you playing on

Posted Aug 25, 2021
    venez. likes this.
  3. We were both playing on the latest version 1.17.1, but didn't have any issues until we entered /map. My friend was playing for several minutes longer and also crashed when she used the command.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 25, 2021
  4. Just use 1.8.9 for clans.

Posted Aug 25, 2021
    Paiynz and 90k like this.
  5. 1.8 is the best version to play on.

Posted Sep 13, 2021 at 8:38 PM