• 371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6563 Players Online
  • 6192 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can't get a kill with traitor kit

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by NoHacksJustGavin, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was playing death tag, and I was using the traitor kit. I couldn't get a single kill with that kit. This is so stupid, and I don't even know why?

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  2. Traitor isn't designed to damage other players, its meant to knock people towards chasers or off a cliff like in "bedroom" map where they can die from a large fall

Posted Apr 24, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  3. The goal with traitor isn't to kill, but to punch players off ledges and deal extra knock back to undead.

Posted Apr 24, 2019
    ChrisPKStar and cernsie like this.
  4. Hey there!!

Like these two lovely people have stated before me, 'Traitor' is not a kit designed to kill the other players in the game. It's designed so that you can 'betray' the people on your team :P Essentially you can knock them off of platforms, hit them closer to the Chasers, knock them into water or kill them by hitting them off of high platforms where they die of fall damage. The whole point of the game is for Chasers to kill the Running team, not for you to do so. The kit is an added element to help make the game run quicker when Runners have the ability to betray their team. It also is an added advantage to help you win!

Hopefully you understand the kit a little better now, and will have fun using it too!! I particularly like that kit, it's honestly quite fun.

You have an awesome day, and if you ever have anymore questions, feel free to PM me!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Apr 25, 2019
  5. As others have stated, the traitor kit isn't meant to directly kill your fellow players. That's the job of the chasers. It's meant for you to try to knock players off high places to cause them to take fall damage and die. Otherwise, the kit would allow you to receive some kind of weapon and be able to harm other players that way. The traitor kit is designed to deal more knockback than other kits to give you a bit of an advantage when pushing players away. You can cause them to die or push them towards a chaser which results in their death and a distraction for you to get away. Each time you use a new kit, it's going to take a bit of practice to get better with it, so keep trying. You'll find ways to use it to its full advantage the more practice that you get.

Since your concern has been answered numerous times, I'll be locking this thread. Feel free to private message me if you have any more questions.

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.