• 2908 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10151 Players Online
  • 7243 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cant even Play on clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Irmike78, Mar 29, 2020.

1. When ever I try to join a server on clans im prompted to use the texture pack and then my game proceeds to crash. Any fixes?

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  2. Now I am not an expert on bugs such as this, but from past experiences with similar bugs, you should go in your server list on Minecraft and edit your Mineplex options to enable Server Resource Packs. Additionally, I used to have a glitch where the menu for Rune Amplifiers would show up and when I closed the menu, it would reappear. The only way I fixed this glitch was by deleting all of my Minecraft files and reinstalling the game. If you are experienced in computers enough, it could be worth a shot as a last resort option. Good luck!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  3. There's a few fixes for this issue, which is extremely common.

Fix 1) Navigate to the Multiplayer home screen. From this point, select the server and click the "edit" option. Where it says, "Server Resource Packs" make sure that's set to Enabled. If this is already set to "Enabled", set it to "Prompt" Relog into Clans, this fixes this issue SOMETIMES. It should look like this below.

[​IMG]

Fix 2) Navigate to your Minecraft folder. This can be found by clicking the windows button on the left bottom hand of your PC and selecting "Run". Type in %appdata% and look for the folder that says .minecraft. Once you open that folder, look for a folder that is named "server-resource-packs", delete this folder. IF this folder is NOT there, you need to create a folder and name it "server-resource-packs". Restart your Minecraft launcher and try to join Clans, typically if the first fix does not work, this second fix does.

Posted Mar 30, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 30, 2020
    kznny, Im_Ken and Wiz2K like this.