• 1515 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9953 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can't access Survival Server 15?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Coolwolf457, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Hi,
    I have been building on my large castle base on Mineplex Survival Server 15 since October of 2018.

Yesterday when I tried to access Survival Mode from the Mineplex hub I got an error message, "Server 15 not found! Does it exist?" in red text. (I walk up to the Survival Mode character pedestal in the Mineplex hub and 'punch" the character to join the game)

When I try to press the stone button on the pedestal to access Survival Mode, I get the same error. Server 15 not found. Does it exist?

I tried it several times yesterday and I could never get back to my castle on Server 15. Same thing today -- I can't access Survival mode or my base on Server 15. It doesn't even just load me into survival on a different server -- not only can I not get to my base on server 15, I also can't join survival at all. I just get the error message.

I put a LOT of work into the castle and would really like to find a way back to my base.

Anyone else have trouble getting to Server 15? Does it exist? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thx!

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    gamEDMetal likes this.
  2. I have gotten the same problem, but on Survival-16. I reported this problem, and I will tell you their reply to you when they reply back to me about this problem :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, what's your name on Minecraft? I would like to play with you :) (Mines is AeroDomination)

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    Aod42286 and Coolwolf457 like this.
  3. Thanks for the info. That's the same problem for sure. I just reported the bug through the bug reporting page.
    Yes, definitely look for me when we can get back on -- my xbox gamertag in Minecraft is the same as my forum name; Coolwolf457.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 15, 2019
  4. Yay! Hope we can play together when the server fixes itself. I have an ocean base to show you :D

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  5. I've noticed I cant get to 16 and 13. Sometimes I can get to 10, 9 and 1. Sometimes. I'm assuming they're down like 1-8 were down the other month.just assuming. I hope not for as long tho. My base and items are in 16.
    - ANGELofDEATHE422

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  6. i wonder if they took the servers offline for review/patching? there's a very annoying hole that everyone spawns in on survival-15. it's in the desert, near my palace. someone claimed it so it couldn't be plugged up and now everyone dies in there. one of my friends built this huge piston to try to push blocks into it, they didn't really align it... so that didn't work. if they do patch it up, please get rid of that huge piston, it's uglying up the desert x)

Posted Aug 16, 2019
  7. You guys the servers are just down because there can be to many people or there working on somthing. It happens to mineplex somtimes and Im have it right now so don't worry it will come back soon. Just play a different game

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  8. Hey,

Not being able to join certain Survival servers is currently an issue that is known about and being worked on by the development team. In the future, if you do come across any bugs I strongly suggest that you report them here. For the time being, you can still join another Survival server that is working by asking someone in a lobby to invite you to a party and then have them join Survival.

If you have any further questions, feel free to privately message me. Have a great day/night!

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  9. It seems many people are having issues with different servers. Doesn't help when no one is saying anything to reinsure things are ok.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  10. whenever i try to join survival, it tries to connect me to survival server 9, and then says that it doesn't exist. it is very annoying, even though i don't have anything in survival.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  11. does anyone know how i can join?

Posted Sep 15, 2019 at 10:31 AM
  12. Explain further. Join the game? Or are you stuck in a down server that keeps kicking you? If you're new you should be able to just join. If in a server that's down. Have a friend or stranger in the lobby. Add you to a party. They must be leader in the party. Not you. They join survival and itll TP you into a different server (hopefully). May take a few tries.

Posted Sep 16, 2019 at 4:36 AM
  13. The best way to get into survival right now is two ways
    1. Have a friend in survival and the do /ftp to them and it will take you in.
    2. Have someone while inside survival, send you a party invite, when you accept it you get put into their survival server, but you most likely won’t be next to them, but in the server.
    I have helped people out getting in by doing both ways.

Posted Sep 16, 2019 at 1:03 PM
  14. ahhh thanks thats worked!

Posted Sep 17, 2019 at 12:20 PM
    ImFirewalker likes this.