• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5276 Players Online
  • 5276 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CANT ACCESS ANY OF THE BUILDINGS IN SURVIVAL GAMES

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by bennybucks, Aug 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Literally none of the buildings have worked for so long and I just don't understand why the server hasn't fixed this. Every building has loot in it so it is very important for the tributes to be able to enter all buildings in the game. I mean.... that's kinda what they're there for :/ So plz fix this bug, ty!

Posted Aug 24, 2020
    Polar8 likes this.
  2. Yo
    I'm having some trouble understanding this issue. I would appreciate if you could either go into more detail or provide a screenshot so I can better understand the problem you are having.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
    monskey likes this.
  3. sounds good

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 24, 2020
  4. You can make a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs, or if you could give a more detailed explanation of the problem, people here could try to help you.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  5. Alright, so from what I've read this seems like an issue. However, what happens when you enter the buildings, if we know that we might be able to tell you what's going on and if this is really a bug or not.

If you believe this is a bug, report it here. Otherwise, go into more detail with what happens exactly when you enter a building.

Thank you for your concern.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  6. You're a trainee go try entering a building for yourself maybe? I'm sorry but you have to to know what I'm talking about. It's mainly the buildings with a 2x1 doorway entry

OP OP
  7. I am going to get into a game of survival games, and test this myself. I'll try entering a 2x1 doorway entry and PM you what happens, if that's alright with you.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
  8. sounds great man! Tysm

OP OP
    Polar8 likes this.
  9. Hi there Smauk!

By reading the description of your problem, I believe you’re talking about the visual glitches that are in the newest/newer versions of Minecraft. As I have been playing SG, I have seen several players running into doorways and they continue to run because I assume it’s a visual glitch that shows no door there. The best thing I can recommend is to play on older versions (such as 1.8-1.9) of Minecraft to experience less bugs/visual glitches. Although the server does support newer versions of Minecraft, I am sure there are less bugs in the older versions in comparison to newer versions.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
    Aaron. likes this.
  10. Go in version 1.8.9 currently 1.16 has issues with accessing certain blocks like doors. This will solve your problem.

Posted Aug 24, 2020
    Amg likes this.