• 353 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6950 Players Online
  • 6597 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can you request Custom titles on the Forums?

Discussion in 'Help' started by le Brownie, Oct 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im pretty sure the answer is no, And that normal members of the forums can only have the Well-known / Active forums user titles Unless the apply for something that would change that. And also I know that moderators can Give themselves custom titles, but is there a way if, As a forums member who would like to have a custom title, be able to receive such?

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  2. Hey there Brownie,

To quickly answer your question in regards to Custom Titles, no, you cannot request for a Custom Title; simply because we, as Moderators, do not have the perms to edit others titles and unfortunately even if we could, I'm sure there would be a huge demand in request for Custom Titles. At this time titles are currently limited and probably will remain that way. (I.e Active Forums User/Well-Known Forums User)

As for this becoming a Website Feature available to community members, I don't think it'd be added simply because I believe it would be more of an abused feature more than a personal one. It would probably just be another aspect that would have to be heavily moderated by our Forums Team. I hope this helps, however if you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. I will be locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Oct 13, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.