• 1435 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4568 Players Online
  • 3133 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can you fly in Spleef

Discussion in 'Help' started by GamersofGold, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would not be making this thread if I were a hacker, so I was playing Nano Games (I have barely ever played) and the first game was spleef and I fell, I double tapped the space bar to see if you have double jumps in it, and I started to fly, I was confused because I had played a lot of spleef when It was not a nano game, so while I was trying to think of why flying would be allowed and someone called me a cheater in the chat, not wanting to be banned I was freaking out saying "no" and "I swear on my life" hoping no one would record me. I later thought maybe they were just fooling around because I did not know the new spleef, but now I just wondering if I will get a ban on suspicion, if it helps at all I do have a youtube where I have recorded countless hackers. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1oqTSSLHwtLc7PhSpgI3Q/videos?view_as=subscriber

Posted Dec 13, 2018
  2. Hey! It's probably a glitch, but do not abuse it as it will get you banned. Please report this bug here: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs. It's really important that you do not use the bug since it explicitly states in the rules you're not allowed to abuse glitches. Have a good one!

Posted Dec 13, 2018
  3. Hello,
    You will never get banned on suspicion the staff always need proof.
    As said above it could also be lag in your game client.

Posted Dec 13, 2018
  4. Hello, the QA team will investigate this issue, please create a bug report with evidence or DM me on the forums and I can help you further.​

Posted Dec 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.