• 1038 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7048 Players Online
  • 6010 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Can we reset survival mode?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Serotonin, Jan 23, 2021.

?

Should it be wiped?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Nope :/

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I dont play survival mode that much but some other people had the same experience as me and I though it should be brought up. So one of my first times getting on survival mode I was handed around 3 skulker boxes filled with stacks of diamond blocks.. this is all before ai even got wood. So according to people that play it frequently say that it is full of them and after talking with a player in the discord we both agreed that the server should be wipes st least once. I know this could make a lot of people mad but also bot fixing this just ruins the game for everyone else, please let me know your opinions on possible fixed or if it should be fixed?

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  2. Survival has been wiped once in the past, and very likely to get one in the future when survival gets an update, it is planned but no time frame when.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  3. So many memories and builds were formed over the years so to get rid of that would be a shame. I still have my first home in my first village from a year ago and it's nice to go there for a bit of nostalgia.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Serotonin likes this.
  4. Hello!

Survival Season 2 started more than a year ago and I 100% agree that Survival needs a reset. We do have this planned for Season 3 when we start working on it! I'm going to go ahead and mark this idea as Planned!

- Thread Locked & Marked as Planned

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    Serotonin and MC_Minium like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.