• 370 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4684 Players Online
  • 4314 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

can we get a solo mode

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by godzilla lover, Feb 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Can we get a solo mode i'm sure alot of people solo duos but the prolem is that you're going up agianst 2 people so it's an unfair fight im not complaning i would just like to have a solo mode so we can have a fair fight

Posted Feb 10, 2021
    the cooler wolf likes this.
  2. I could see a cake wars solo mode coming out on bedrock because of its bigger place base and its more devs. Since there is almost 2 thousand players on cake wars making a solos gamemode would not effect the number of players in the duo/squad gamemode. But like said before it will most likely be later on because the staff team is working on other games currently.

I would also like to quote maevestarbaby because they explained this well.

"Apparently it has been denied by Leadership, so no, I don't think it will be coming in the foreseeable future. However, that doesn't mean it will never come. I'd say that once important bugs are fixed and the server is in control without any really broken games (survival, creative housing), they might think about adding in a new mode again."

Posted Feb 10, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  3. Thank you for the mention

Anyways, seeing this is requesting for Java given the forum section, probably not anytime soon because of the player count. however, as you can see from above, no Mineplex platform will feel the pleasure of CW solo for the forseeable future.

Soloing duos isn't too bad, you are definitely disadvantaged but taking up a role in your team early game that hasn't been taken is the way to go. For example, if your teammate straight away starts rushing to another island, take up the role of defending the cake early game. Later on you guys can synchronise and play together but focus on the early game the most since there is a lot of rushers.

Also, don't be afraid to dodge the lobby if you see good players in a party or otherwise. Although CW isn't popular enough to bring in a new mode, that doesn't mean it's not popular enough to lobby dodge and get into a different lobby. Chances are you will find lobbies that don't have many, if any, parties within them as well as players with similar stats to yours. Finding such lobby, which wouldn't take long, makes it a bit easier to go through all these games

That being said, if you ever want a duo to play with, feel free to /f me in-game and I'll get back to you

Posted Feb 10, 2021
    zuk likes this.
  4. if mineplex removed duos for solos (great idea 10/10 btw has been polled in favor thereof) then solo would be a great idea!

Posted Feb 10, 2021
    PlebAU and Disgruntle like this.
  5. wont be added xd

Posted Feb 10, 2021
    Jauni9751 likes this.
  6. alright then im going on mobile and downloading hacks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2021
  7. Alr then I’m going to report you :)

Posted Feb 11, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. Imagine wanting to play with a team....

...introvert life. :samlol::potato:

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  9. Posted Feb 13, 2021
    aiirr likes this.