• 131 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3316 Players Online
  • 3185 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can someone help me get back into survival.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Shrimpshroomsoup, Sep 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just need someone to friend me you join survival and I join your game from main menu. My server is down or bugged. Thanks

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  2. Survuvial servers go down occasionally, as soon as a dev is alerted it'll be up in an hour or so.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  3. Hey there,

Like @CatFan105 said above, this happens occasionally. Sometimes, Survival servers go down for a few hours or days at a time without a reason, and there isn’t a way to predict when it will happen. To get back on your survival server, you will need to wait until a developer brings the server back up and you can join again. There are, however, a few methods of switching to a different server:
    1. Teleport to a friend
      1. If a friend is usually in a different survival server, you can ask them to join their server, then /ftp <their username> to teleport to their server.
    2. Ask a staff member
      1. You can ask a staff member to invite you to their party, then travel to a different survival server with you.
    I hope this helped, and please feel free to message me if you need any further assistance regarding Mineplex Bedrock.
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 17, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.