• 583 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6756 Players Online
  • 6173 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

can i use freelook on the bedrock server

Discussion in 'Help' started by Orangey, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  2. Hello,

You can always view the approved mods list here at any time. Then scroll to the bottom of the document, and since it does not list the Freelook mod. Then this mod will be considered use at your own use.

I took a look at it, and I checked with our Rules Committee team to see if it is allowed, and they said yes.

So you can use this mod on our Bedrock server! :D

If you need any more help feel free to message me at any time.

~BREEZLET

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Orangey likes this.
  3. Hey there @Orangey!

@BREEZLET has provided a wonderful response above that answers your question perfectly! Any Mods that are not listed on the Approved Client Mods list as outlined in the Public Punishment Guidelines, is to be used to your own discretion. If the Mod causes any unfair advantages or effects gameplay, you’d more than likely be punished for a Client Offense. However, as Breezlet has confirmed above, if our Rules Committee Team deems that it’s okay to use, then by all means feel free to utilize it! You may find the list of current Approved Client Mods here at the very bottom of the Public Punishment Guidelines Document. I hope that this helped answer your question, however if you have any further question and/or concern, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    BREEZLET, AfflictionMR and Orangey like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.