• 2047 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10485 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can i play with a mod?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by GhostylVEVO, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can a mod play with me and give me tips to become a trainee?

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  2. Hey there,

I don't believe the forums is the best way to try and find a moderator to play with, Try just looking in Lobbies 1 -> 3 and asking if they want to play a game with you.

Asking on the forums in my opinion just won't help this happen, Another solution to your inquiry is try asking on the official mineplex discord @ https://discord.mineplex.com.

These aren't solutions to your inquiry but they could help you out to what you are looking for, Also for tips on becoming a trainee the best location I can direct you is https://mineplex.com/bat2 as well as not to be someone who you aren't, Be yourself and only yourself, Represent and reflect yourself as who you are and not what you think mineplex are looking for.

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  3. Hey there!
    As it looks like @Sakeusi did a very good job of writing a good response to your question. You can indeed play with moderators who are willing to join! You can really find moderators anywhere through the network but as suggested, the best areas to really find staff members in game are through lobbies. You can also find them through Mineplex's discord. Feel free to explore those sections and find staff interested.

Furthermore, many staff members aren't obligated to really helping you out through the Trainee application but can answer very simple questions. If what you're looking for isn't specified in mineplex.com/bat2 (the best Trainee guide), I'd suggest asking a staff member but they might not always be able to answer. I hope this answers your question, if you need anything else feel free to message me.

- Thread Locked, Concern Addressed.

Posted Sep 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.