• 897 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9335 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Can appeals be denied regardless of content?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The_Anorak, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know staff can't divulge the criteria for accepted appeals, but I was wondering if it's possible that, given certain circumstances, an appeal might not meet certain criteria simply because of the nature of the punishment. Is that the case? And if so, can this criteria be shared?

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  2. Hey there!

There are many different punishments, and yes, there are criteria to meet. There is a Punishment Appeal Guide, in which you can find here. Just make sure you're being honest, as being honest is the best thing to do when appealing your punishment. Also, make sure you read through everything on the thread to make sure your question is fully answered. I hope this helped!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

:mineplex:

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  3. You are allowed to appeal any punishment that is over 30 days long. You are also allowed to appeal a punishment if it is under 30 days only if you believe it was falsely issued. This means that if you were correctly punished and the punishment lasts less than 30 days, yes your appeal likely will be rejected immediately.

There are no other circumstances I can think of where an appeal would be denied without taking into consideration the explanation and the regular list of criteria. We would not be able to explain any further without revealing the exact criteria, which is something we avoid.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    The_Anorak and THELichCA like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.