• 1381 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8893 Players Online
  • 7512 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CakeWarZone Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Susie, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Hey everyone,
    We’re a community of JAVA cakewars players hoping to welcome some new members! You can find people to play with or just generally chat.
    We also organise events from time to time, and sometimes there are prizes included with this, like rank upgrades! Speaking of events, we are going to be hosting a cakewars tournament with rank upgrades for the winning team; you should definitely check it out, though we are closing sign-ups very soon. (11th Oct closing date for submissions)
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/cakewars-tournament.157746/

We also host a lot of giveaways, thanks to the better owner!
    Our staff are active, we’re fair, open to suggestions, all experienced CW players and have a chill community - so why not apply? :D

Before applying, you must have at least 100 combined standard + duos games played of cakewars but if you do not meet the requirements, we still got you: we will organise a few game rounds in an MPS to see your overall game sense and experience.
    Also, we will be conducting matches for anyone who doesn't have great stats, so you can prove yourself if your stats don't reflect your ability. The kind of stats that count are your win/loss ratio, kill/death ratio and cake bites.

IGN / In-Game Name:

Discord tag if you have one (name#0001):

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced:

Anything else you would like to add?

If you wish to PM me your application for any reason, that’s also fine. I’ll PM a response as soon as possible! If you’re unable to access the forums, you’re also free to DM me on discord (susie#8434) with your application in the same format.
    Questions? Feel free to ask them either on the thread, or msg me with your preferred method.

Our Staff:

@Arianagrande____ - Owner

@Susie - Owner

@ChiefChippy - Core Staff

@afterfive - Core Staff

@IncapableX - Core Staff

@DJAGERA - Admin

@Paladise - Jr Admin

@Creeppeh - Jr Admin

Posted Oct 9, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 29, 2020 at 3:50 PM
    Da_One, Anna-Marie, Paladise and 2 others like this.
  2. IGN / In-Game Name: Knazamn

Discord tag if you have one (name#0001): KnazamnMC#6270

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced: 6.5 because I am not as good but I am alright, and I couldn't decide if I was going to put 6 or 7, so I just put 6.5.

Anything else you would like to add? Nope.

Posted Oct 9, 2020
  3. I highly recommend joining this community! It has a very friendly atmosphere and it is easy to get a good party fast!

Posted Oct 9, 2020
  4. IGN: Paladise_
    Discord: Paladise#2340
    Rate your experience: 5, I always get carried :P
    Anything else you would like to add: nope

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  5. IGN: BlazingLucario
    Discord: BlazingLucario#2990
    Rate your experience: about a 6 or a 7, I still get carried, but I'm not bad either.
    Anything else you would like to add: I think I'm good!

I think this is a really fun idea! I can't wait to see how this will be played out (no pun intended).

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  6. IGN / In-Game Name: iceskating !!

Discord tag if you have one (name#0001): SLAPNUT#6024 !!!!!!!!!

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced: approximately 8.57293, popped it in the calculator real quick there

Anything else you would like to add? nah i'm just kinda bored

Posted Oct 10, 2020
    Paladise, Da_One, Susie and 2 others like this.
  7. IGN / In-Game Name: Da_One

Discord tag if you have one: Da_One#6394

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1-10, 10 being the best/most experienced: i would be around a 6, im pretty good at pvp but I'm not a strategist.

Anything else you would like to add: nope, just a bored person.

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  8. IGN / In-Game Name: Pillars

Discord tag if you have one (name#0001): ¡ liam !#8080

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced: 7/8

Anything else you would like to add? Nah, interested in seeing where this goes tho

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  9. bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2020 at 4:10 PM
    Paladise likes this.
  10. ign BRRBRRBRR dc BRR#8662

idk i got like 4kd+ on both and like 2k dubs or smt like that

Posted Oct 25, 2020 at 4:53 PM
    Paladise and Susie like this.
  11. GN / In-Game Name: MalibuNights

Discord tag if you have one (name#0001): Claudia#0802

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced: 7

Anything else you would like to add? No

Posted Oct 25, 2020 at 9:22 PM
    Susie and Paladise like this.
  12. IGN: Goldek
    Discord: Goldek#1377
    My expirence for me is 8/10(I might give more but not having a team lowers my abilities)
    To add: I dont have friends :(.

Posted Oct 29, 2020 at 5:10 PM
    SPOOKY BOI LEGEND998 likes this.