• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8170 Players Online
  • 5280 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CakeWarZone Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Susie, Jun 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Hey everyone,
    We’re a group of JAVA cakewars players hoping to welcome some new members! We have both an in-game community and a discord server, where you can find people to play with or just generally chat. We also organise events, which are roughly weekly and sometimes there are prizes included with this, like roles and ranks! Currently, we are at 60+ members in the discord server and 80+ in-game.
    The previous recruitment thread can be found at: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/cakewarzone-recruitment.127148/

Our Staff:

@Arianagrande____ - Owner

@xSusieLove - Owner

@afterfive - Admin

@Ashlin - Admin

@Monkey (venom) - Moderator

Before applying, you must have at least 100 combined games played of cakewars, or we could organise a few game rounds in an MPS to just see your overall game sense and experience.

IMPORTANT UPDATE
    From now on (30/06/2020), we will be conducting matches for anyone who doesn't have great stats, so you can prove yourself if your stats don't reflect your ability. The kind of stats that count are your win/loss ratio, kill/death ratio and cake bites.

How old are you?

IGN:

Discord Tag if you have one (name#0001)

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced:

Anything you would like to add?

If you wish to PM me your application for any reason, that’s also fine. I’ll PM a response as soon as possible!

Posted Jun 19, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 30, 2020
    pzadler, Pyu_08, Holy_Shot and 2 others like this.
  2. I recommend this community a lot. It is very fun, and overall provides the great experience cake wars players want. The rules aren't too hard to follow imo and it always satisfies the community members! If you have any interest in CW at all, I would totally recommend applying!!

Posted Jun 20, 2020
    Pyu_08, Holy_Shot and Drizzerd like this.
  3. i cant apply because I no have java. but when will you extned to bedrock? i like see a community so someone can help me cakewars.

Posted Jun 20, 2020
  4. How old are you?
    IGN:
    d9_ / Botching
    d9_#5894
    Rate your experience playing cake wars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced:
    I would say that I am pretty good at the game. I have good stats and like to streak some times. lmk if you want me to join

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    Holy_Shot and Susie like this.
  5. How Old Are You?
    IGN: IDunnoMyABCs
    Discord: Mirobb#7910
    Rate My Experience: 7-8, I have around 500 games played if you count standard and duos
    Anything Else you would like to add?
    I am a warrior main which you don't see often. I'm just trying to get back into the game and don't really care how good you are. I'm chill and am just looking to have fun.

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  6. Age:
    IGN:
    Alpfa
    Discord Tag:
    Alpfa#0001
    Experience playing cakewars (1-10 scale):
    I would say 10, it's the Main game that I play on Mineplex. I have been playing it for almost two years now.
    Nothing else, just looking for some more people to play cake wars with occasionally. This is a cool community, I hope it grows!

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    Susie, Holy_Shot and thinkfused like this.
  7. Age:
    IGN:
    IStealYourWife
    Discord Tag:
    IStealYourWife#4213
    Experience playing cake wars (1-10 scale):
    I would say around 9 cus it's my main game and I'm not bad
    Just tryna chill and play some CW. Cool things you got going on btw

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    Susie and thinkfused like this.
  8. How old are you?
    IGN:
    Pzadler
    KillerGoose3000#4536
    Rate your experience playing cake wars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced:
    I'm good at the game, I used to play on another account before. I enjoy playing CW and want to play with people on a discord call so we could be organized.

Posted Jun 23, 2020
    thinkfused and Susie like this.
  9. bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 28, 2020
  10. How old are you? 14

IGN:C2MineCraft

Discord Tag if you have one <-aj->#1603

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced: i would say about a five for me

No not really

Posted Jun 28, 2020
    Arianagrande____ and thinkfused like this.
  11. How old are you? 19

IGN: HateYouAll

Discord Tag if you have one (name#0001): HateYouAll#6933

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced: 8

Anything you would like to add?: Always looking for someone to play with, and usually down to VC too (:

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  12. How old are you? 20

IGN: PhantasMagori

Discord tag: mikee#8362

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being the most experienced: If you're asking me rate how fun my cakewars experience has been thus far, a 10. I like playing defensively and gathering resources to spend on important things in the game. If you're asking how good I am, I'll say a 6. Like I know how the game works it's not hard to figure out. I'm just not great at being offensive missile.

Anything you would like to add?: I wanna just chill and make new friends. I don't have 100 combined games on this account ;-; I just don't like duos. I love standard though it's my fav <3

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  13. Btw you can just DM me on discord or PM me here either is fine idrc

Posted Jun 29, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  14. How old are you? 14

IGN: orilly

Discord Tag if you have one (name#0001) Orilly#1078

Rate your experience playing cakewars from 1 - 10, 10 being most experienced: 7

Anything you would like to add? I may not have played a high number of games, but I have a very high KDR and Win Loss Ratio, and also have 300 Survival Games wins :)

I really want to play some cake wars with friends on a regular basis, as I often have to go solo / wait hours for my friends to come online. I'm extremely active on Mineplex, and will happily record videos with the CakeWarZone squad to post on my YT.

I think I've played around 120 games in CW2 and CW4 combined, but that's mainly because I main SG. Good luck everyone :) and I hope you'll consider me.

Posted Jun 29, 2020
    Legend998, thinkfused and Susie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.