• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CakeWarZone [RECRUITING!]

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sean ✩, Jan 24, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    CakeWarZone:
    I'm excited to be announcing that the CakeWarZone community is officially open! We are currently recruiting members!
    Background information on the community:
    We are a friendly community, currently looking to grow larger. The point of this community is to keep CW alive, though we're sure, it will stay alive anyway!
    Lead: ✦Sean
    Co-Lead(s)/Council : @Thenorn I @Unsympathetic @lotix @KerbalBoy @Dan1el @SpyNinja__
    If you want to join:
    If you are interested in joining or applying, please fill out the following form below, and I'll be sure to reply as soon as I can!

-How old are you? (Dishonesty will result in a denial)

-Why are you interested in applying/joining this community?

-How long have you been on mineplex? (Dishonesty will result in a denial)

-Any additional information you would like to add?

Common denial reasons:
    If you were denied, you would probably be denied for:
    -Not having enough experience
    -Not being the appropriate age. (We didn't say the appropriate age, just in case people therefore bypassed the limit)
    -Lack of depth in your application (This isn't a copy of the trainee application)

Other than that, if you are thinking to join, best of luck!
    Any other questions
    be sure to reply here or PM me, for any additional info!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

PS. If you don't feel like sharing your age, PM me!
    Edit 2.0:
    Welcome! @_Prof_ ! We look forward to chatting and playing with you!
    Edit: Welcome to the community, @xGetRektedx and @saltyfishhy ! We look forward to playing with you!
    Edit: Congratulations on becoming Councillor, @SpyNinja__ !

Posted Jan 24, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 11, 2020
  2. I would definetely recommend applying for this Cakewars Community. You'll get to play with well-experienced Cakewars players, as well as getting to know very nice people! :)

I hope you guys will apply! :D

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and Sean ✩ like this.
  3. The community is super friendly. I totally recommend applying for it!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Sean ✩ and Dan1el like this.
  4. Hey!

I think this is a really cool idea. Good luck with growing the community! Cake Wars is the most popular game on Mineplex so I'm sure it will grow really quickly and will help people who possibly want some experienced people to play with or want some help completing the achievements.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Dan1el and Sean ✩ like this.
  5. Thanks means a lot!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2020
    SpyNinja__ and OnceAnL_ like this.
  6. No problem, Best of Luck!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  7. Are you thinking of applying? If not, that’s totally fine!

OP OP
    SpyNinja__ and OnceAnL_ like this.
  8. Really nice community, would recommend applying if you want experience or just to play with some friends.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  9. I'll think about it, however, I haven't really been playing Cake Wars very much recently, and I'm not sure how active I'll be.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Sean ✩ likes this.
  10. Ahh ok. It'd be nice to see you in it though! Best of luck if you are thinking of applying!

OP OP
    OnceAnL_ likes this.
  11. -How old are you? (Dishonesty will result in a denial)

I am currently 15 years old.

I am interested in potentially joining this community simply because I like Cake Wars. It by-far is one of my favorite games on the server and I spend a lot of time playing it. Despite my interest, I don't always have someone to play with and I don't get to fully enjoy the game. That being said, I feel like applying for this game-specific community would be within my best interest.

Additionally, I am looking for other ways to interact with the community and I feel like this is a good way to accomplish that to some extent. Although I am friends with a lot of people in the server already, it would still be nice to get to know some others and potentially make new friends.

I cannot answer this question with the utmost accuracy due to the fact that it's been a long time and I simply don't remember, but I believe that I joined Mineplex around late 2014. I joined the forums in February of 2015.

Nope!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  12. -How old are you? (Dishonesty will result in a denial)
    I am currently 15 years old.

Cake Wars is my favorite game of all time, it would be amazing to be apart of a community that represents it.
    I have been on Mineplex since 2015, although I only joined the forums in 2019
    I would not like to add anything else!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  13. Ok my old is 14
    I play since 2014
    And I really good at cake war so I want join

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  14. Congratulations to the new members!
    @saltyfishhy and @xGetRektedx !
    You will receive an invite to our discord, in game community, and our forums group within 3 days. Please check your PMs as I have sent you all the information you need to know as of now. Any further questions, PM me, and I’ll respond ASAP.
    Well done everyone!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2020
    OnceAnL_ and xGetRektedx like this.
  15. Ok ok let me more detail sorry
    I want to join because I like cake wars and I love cake wars so much and I want to ply with pros and no with hackers and I really want to join
    Now I am 14 years old
    I play from 2014 I very active and play like 4 hours in day
    I really want to join cuz you all pros

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  16. The whole point of the 3-day wait period is to give applicants time to plan their application. I won’t be viewing your application at this time, due to the fact you haven’t waited the 3-day period. Please take your time to plan your application. Thanks and best of luck!

OP OP
    OnceAnL_ likes this.
  17. Hey!

Thanks for forming this group as it will help anyone who is interested in familiarising themselves with the game or in joining a community of similar experienced players. It would definitely be worthwhile.

I’m definitely considering applying to improve my CakeWars skills as soon as I can and just thought I’d let you know in advance as I need to essentially fix my lag, as I mentioned in your introduction. However I am slightly inexperienced and I would be joining this community in the hope of learning and getting better, so I probably wouldn’t be the best asset to any team at the beginning although I’d do my best!

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  18. Don't sweat it! We're not that big of a group as of now! Best of luck, and thanks for considering us!

OP OP
    OnceAnL_ and WowCaleb like this.
  19. -How old are you? (Dishonesty will result in a denial)

I would like to join this community as for one, Cakewars is by far my favorite game on the Server. Although I am apart of a group of CW Players, I beliveve that stretching the horizon, and interacting with other various cakewars groups will keep me hooked on the game itself.

Being able to play with other people that truly enjoy and understand the game may better my own skillsets on the game itself. Always looking to improve so I can catch more wins :)

uh, I've been playing semi-actively for around a month or so. I started Mineplex in 2017 or 2018.

I look forward to this experience.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
  20. -How old are you? (Dishonesty will result in a denial)
    I am currently 18

I really love cake wars and I have been playing almost every day for like 4 hours since I have graduated and now I plan on making youtube videos of just cake wars because I already have youtube videos of cake war games and I hope to join so that I can play with pros and improve my cake war skills to the extreme and hoping to spread cake wars on my youtube channel mr jake da king and get alot more people playing cake wars and keep the game alive and another reason is that I hope to join because I want to make cake wars the most played minecraft server game because it is just a really great game.

-How long have you been on mineplex? (Dishonesty
    will result in a denial)

I think I have been on mineplex I think for almost two months I am not really sure I know the minimum is a month that I have been playing.

Nope I think that is all. Thank you.

Posted Feb 12, 2020