• 2702 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10534 Players Online
  • 7832 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CakeWars PVP Montage/Edit

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by OutofOrder, May 23, 2019.

1. [Warning: Has a lot of effects and some flashing lights.]

Here's a Mineplex CakeWars PVP Montage/Edit I made in about two hours. I used the Replay Mod to record the cinematics and such and then I recorded three seperate versions. I recorded a version of just the world using Ray Tracing shaders. A greenscreen clip that had all the entities and players greenscreened out. And a ZDepth layer to be able to add fog and glitch effects in post processing. All editing was done in Adobe After Effects. Hope you guys enjoy. Feel free to subscribe as i'll be making more Mineplex edits and more Mineplex funny moments videos soon :D

Posted May 23, 2019
    xOeuf, Chrris and worldcom like this.
  2. Nice video, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Posted May 23, 2019
  3. Wow, you made such a great job on that. Your efforts on that are appreciated. I liked that but it was too short. It could be better if it lasts some longer, for about 5 minutes. I believe you'll manage to make more cool montages in the future. Good Luck!

Posted May 23, 2019
  4. Hey there,

First off your editing skills are amazing, you're clearly a very creative person. The only suggestion I have is to make the montage longer next time. Because of the length of the clip, I can see it being used as intro for a Cake Wars series on your channel. Great Job!

Posted May 23, 2019
  5. Hi! I enjoyed watching this video, it had editing that you don't typically see in Minecraft videos. The only issue I had with the video was it's too short to be considered a montage. I would love to see something longer next time, and would greatly enjoy it if it had the same level of editing. Cheers!

Posted May 23, 2019
  6. Hello there!
    First off, great job on the editing. I used to edit videos myself for montages, and it is definitely something I enjoy doing, so its cool to see you enjoying the same thing as well. One thing I suggest is if you want to have improved gameplay montages they would need to have a bit more length to them, at least like two minutes personally. I know everyone else has already said that but just giving my input as well :P Really enjoyed what you showed there though, you have potential! :)

Posted May 23, 2019
  7. man this is really intense for the 15 seconds of clips you had

Posted May 23, 2019
  8. Heyo!

Great job on editing. I don't know how you do it. Love how you cut between each scene and make it so smooth you did a great job!

Posted May 23, 2019
  9. D a n g, this is really nice! Really good flow and motion tracking on the words. I've seen some of your CS edits and they're also super clean <3

Good job!

Posted May 24, 2019
  10. gee gee's :)

Posted May 29, 2019