• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cakewars Kits Balance In Negative? Anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by TreTheOnly, Dec 3, 2018.

1. First off: I done made a report and am waiting on a reply. This is not the first one I have made. My diamonds in my Cakewars kits is -12 right now. It was over -30 when It first happened. It really sucks because for 1 I am not gaining diamonds. For 2 I can not upgrade anything. It simply says "You can not afford this item". The thing is, I didn't do anything to go into the negatives. I would be full diamond right now, but I'm stuck at full gold. I been playing Cakewars on Mineplex since the server was on bedrock. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or has anyone had this fixed? Anyone know the cause?

Posted Dec 3, 2018
  2. The only way to get diamonds is playing Cakewars without falling into the void and without dying. Also rushing the gaming will give you a diamond. Leather is also important in the game without leather you won't be able to craft items! If you're stuck with gold than get Iron boots, Iron Chestplate, and Iron Leggings. Don't get the iron helmet because it keeps disappearing. What you need to do is save 150 leather, save 5 iron than have 5 diamonds that's how you save it! Tell me if this helps :D

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  3. _RSTC_

_RSTC_

Diamonds in cakewars?

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  4. On bedrock we can craft our own armor and he's asking for some tips on how to get diamonds

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  5. I see what your saying, but that isn't my issue. I'm not asking how to get diamonds. I have over 150 leather I have enough everything to upgrade from full gold to full iron. Somehow the kit glitched. (Note I been playing Cake Wars ever since it came to bedrock) The kit went from having 30 diamonds, to having -14 diamonds. Meaning I am in debt with diamonds somehow. Now as I earn diamonds, it goes down. It started at like -52 diamonds, and I been working my butt off to get it down. It makes no sense that the kit done that. When I go to upgrade it says You Can Not Afford This Item. Even if I go to my Builder kit which has NO Armor at all and cost 3 leather to get a leather helmet. I have over 150 leather and it say I can not afford it. It is a glitch. I seen a post like mine a looong time ago and thought maybe it's common and others will have it too. BUT I guess not.. I would be close to full diamond right now if it wasn't for this glitch. I have a little video you can only access it through this link, but this here is the issue visually. I also can not upgrade when the upgrade DOESN'T involve diamonds at all and I have the proper amount of materials. Here's the video, excuse the lagg.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2018
    TNLWADDLE likes this.
  6. it could be a bug do you have a screenshot about having the 30 diamonds to -14? and did you spend it on anything?

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  7. Sadly I don't. This started like over 5 months ago. I am in the NEGATIVE I can NOT buy anything at all. The last thing I bought was a neather star which did nothing and wouldn't let me buy the second one. I noticed a few days later my diamonds were negative and I can NOT upgrade anything. Correction I believe it started at -40 my apologizes for the mistake. BUT It is still a lot of work to pay off debt I never got myself into. I had all the materials for every upgrade. I am full gold and can afford to go full iron. It requires 0 diamonds to upgrade anything I have. It will not let me and I have the materials to do so. It is a glitch and I'm sure staff can go in logs and see when I earned diamonds and it just made it go from -40 to -38 and to -35 etc or however many I earned that;s just an example. I reported it and he redirected me and I re reported it. No answer at all. I really just want to get to diamond. I won so many games, done so many kills. I been playing this since it came out. I mean when servers were added, I was there. I got the Lord rank before the Duke rank was available. I played cake wars mainly. A LOT of games. I should be full diamond. I done a whole lot.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018
  8. Nether stars use to work but now it's just nothing in the game, sorry to hear this. https://www.mineplex.com/bugs
    Use this website to fix the problem you had and it will fix bugs! You need evidence to make sure that his bug needs to be fix. I'm glad of helping!

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  9. Yeah I done reported it. I was trying to see if anyone else had the issue and if it was ever resolved. I seen a post similar to my issue about 4 months ago.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018
  10. This update will be fixed soon because there is a lot of things the minelpex team has been working on! But it will take some time to be fixed because the team is small. It will maybe take about 2 to 3 months until it can be fixed. There is a lot of issue going on with bedrock.

Posted Dec 6, 2018
    TreTheOnly likes this.
  11. Yeah I've noticed all the little issues they have. BUT as a coder myself, they should be on top of it more. Every other server up there on the public list fixes errors in a weeks notice at the most. The lagg issues, the team party issues, the kit issues, etc. Perhaps they should hire more coders.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018