• 306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7713 Players Online
  • 7407 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CakeWars Hackers

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by theantmessi10, Sep 25, 2021.

?

Should get banned if he is flying?

This poll will close on Jan 25, 2080 at 5:31 AM.
  1. Yes

90.9%
  2. No

9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently CakeWars have had so many hackers and I am getting worried that some hackers are taking the advantage of the game. Hopefully the admins see this and hopefully they can take a little bit more action of one of the games. One of the hackers are -snip- won of the. He is on bedrock.

Posted Sep 25, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 25, 2021
    daddyvlex likes this.
  2. Hey! If you are having an issue with rule breakers, and your in-game reports/StaffRequests are doing nothing. You should definitely go to Mineplex.com/report. Forum reports are the most reliable way to reach staff members.
    If you plan to use forum reports, make sure you have evidence before doing so. If you are on Windows, I suggest using either Windows+Alt+R to start/end a recording, or Windows+Alt+G, to clip the last 30 seconds. Once you have either recorded or clipped the rule breaker, use Windows+G to open gamebar. All of your recordings should be there, and you should be able to open file location. Just upload that file to YouTube, as an unlisted video, and make a forum report, and you should be all good.
    If this method doesn’t work, feel free to download another recording software (Medal is very good for clipping).

If you have any further issues or questions, feel free to ask me here, or dm me on discord at Jed#6421

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  3. StaffReq and in game reports don’t exist on bedrock.
    Furthermore, I recommend the #report-players channel in the Mineplex Discord if you require immediate assistance with the hacker in your game. Like someone stated above, you can screen record evidence and report the player at mineplex.com/reports.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  4. Wait WHAT. I assumed that there wasn’t staffrequest, but no player reports? I’m not sure if that’s a possible thing in bedrock, but if it is, they should definitely implement it!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  5. /report is being worked on currently

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  6. Alright, that’s good.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  7. If you're talking about the invisible people, that's a glitch.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  8. I believe he is talking about actual fly hackers… besides, how would he know their name if they are invisible? XD

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Diestraction likes this.
  9. O

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  10. I’ll say this, mineplex wouldn’t be getting these kind of threads if the anticheat wasn’t trash.
    Will be another 5 years before we get it.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Diestraction like this.
  11. If you did any reading you would find it has been "Worked on" for THREE YEARS NOW. There are posts from 2018 THAT SAY THEY ARE WORKING ON IT. It is not being worked on, can you guys just stop spreading that lie? At least tell the truth, its is not and will never be worked on in the near future, at least tell people the stupid truth.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  12. Again if you read anything in any post instead of repeating the same info your trainer prob tells you, you would see that discord or the forums are not a good place to report pepole, i mean none of those are even available on any platform other than PC. Read litterally any thread on the topic.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  13. Again only works on PC, not 90% of the rest of mineplex bedrock. Also, even for those people, you should not need to screen record to report a hacker, the anti-cheat should at least be able to detect FLYING, and read any thread you will see my examples of why this is a stupid way to report people.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    StyxKiller03 and Diestraction like this.
  14. cant wait to try it in 5 years!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  15. 5 Years? oh pls, in 5 years is when mineplex will manage to fix the glitch with invisible people, not actually make an update, /report is obviously set to release on the same day as GTA 6

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and StyxKiller03 like this.
  16. or when they move so fast that even the screen recorded can't catch their name

not to mention some people just "shifting"(crouching) and still moving with an insane speed and flying(

And yes, these kinds of cheats do exist, they aren't too common, but they exist and once more cheaters figure that out they will be able to keep hacking without having to suffer any consequences and the server will just turn into a massive HvH anarchy server.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  17. Hey!
    I'm going to go ahead as the concern has been addressed and the discussion is no longer constructive.
    As @Cloudy has said, you can utilize our multiple methods of reporting players on Bedrock, our Discord server has a #report-players channel, alternatively you can go to mineplex.com/reports and submit evidence on our website.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and Cloudy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.