• 119 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1781 Players Online
  • 1662 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cakewars favorite items

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by traincar100, Jan 2, 2022.

?

Do you agree with this?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The idea I am suggesting for bedrock is to add a favorite items section that saves for every game, this is so you don’t have to scroll through menus as much. This would be something that I think would be helpful. This might work better if the shops was combined into one but it can still work with multiple shops.

Posted Jan 2, 2022
  2. To be honest, this idea seems fine. It's a minor implementation that could be very valuable and could save a lot of time in the long run. Question though, would you be able to choose your favourite item or would it be like an item you purchase the most often when playing the game? Sorry if it seems stupid, I pondered on it for a good few minutes and didn't come to a conclusion lmao.

Overall, the idea seems reasonable and I don't see why not.

Posted Jan 2, 2022
  3. You would be able to choose the items that you would favorite.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2022
    N0TVexx and Account not in use like this.
  4. Oh right thanks. Then yeah, I'm all for it.

Posted Jan 2, 2022
    traincar100 likes this.
  5. Honestly as Spiritombs mentioned, it's a really small and great implementation that will make it so much easier for Cakewars grinders. I personally would love to see this implemented. :)

Posted Jan 2, 2022
  6. Yeah, for cakewars grinders I could see this being helpful, it can even be helpful for those who don’t grind the game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2022
    N0TVexx and Account not in use like this.
  7. Going to bump this thread so more people see this.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 4, 2022
  8. Not a bad idea

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    traincar100 likes this.
  9. One last bump on this,

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 13, 2022