• 4178 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14101 Players Online
  • 9923 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CakeWars Duos

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Idin, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Hey guys, Im looking for a cakewars duo partner. (Level 50+) add me on MP - Idin and lets party

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  2. If you’re looking for someone to aid you in Cake Wars Duos, I’m sure someone will be glad to. I do suggest posting this thread in the recruitment section, as it would be better suited there. Additionally, feel free to join the Mineplex Discord and join the “call-for-arms” section and post something similar to this there.​

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  3. Thanks so much! Have a great day

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 24, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. I'd love to partner in duos because it's all I play so if your ever bored i'd play. One problem: I'm level 49 not 50, so if you ever need one just contact me.

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  5. I would love to be your partner for cake wars duos. I'm not lvl 50+ but however I am very good at pvp. I can take on 2v1's and I can protect the cake. So, if that application is good enough let me know and send me a friend request!

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  6. Sure. Contact me on discord @ NewYearNeverLie#6969
    I usually run with a duo partner in a discord server I'm apart of, if you're interested in joining lmk.
    Majority of us are level 50+, I am level 60 Myself, with a total of 1.1k CW Wins.

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  7. Hey, I added you (Anthonyy#8459)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 24, 2020