• 1585 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1585 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cakewars Communities

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Acura_, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Hi! Im fairly new to cakewars, my IGN is Acura_ and I'm Immortal rank, but I want to know if anyone has any cakewars communities where I can just ask to play and there would be active players on to reply back to me, tysm!!

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  2. Hey Acura_ I highly recommend Joining the MINEPLEX Discord at this link. (discord.mineplex.com)
    There are many channels where you can ask people if they wanna play Survival Games,Cake Wars,Mixed Arcade. Along with many other great options you can mess around with once you are Confirmed into the MINEPLEX discord. If you have any other questions you can Message me. if i can't answer it properly there are many Mods,Admins,Trainee's That would be happy to help you.

Hope this helped. WaveS

Posted Sep 26, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 27, 2020
    Believerc likes this.
  3. Why ask for friends. You play minecraft. And taking a poo is more enjoyable anyway.

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    Makiz likes this.
  4. I have not heard of one I would recommend looking around Reddit possibly. I'm also sure if you started one and maybe spoke about it on the discord people would start to join.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  5. As said above, you can join the Mineplex Discord, and one way to search for players to play with is by going to the #looking-for-party channel. However, for a Cake Wars only community, I highly suggest reading through this thread. Hope this helps with your Cake Wars journey :)

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  6. A good way to find communities is join like Mineplex Discords to find people.

Posted Oct 30, 2020