• 1964 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1964 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Cake Wars update

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Heh999999999, Oct 31, 2020.

Tags:
?

Did you feel mad or happy when they removed the add on to the kits like upgrading the armor and swor

1. Mad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel like they should put a new kit like a kit where you would get some tnt like 1 per 15 seconds and maximum 3 since most people already put endstone in their cake this would help and it would explode after you place it down since buying a pickaxe is a little expensive and you can die over and over trying to eat their cake also I feel they should put a ranking system in cake wars since I seen lots of players get destroyed from other good players.

Posted Oct 31, 2020
  2. Thanks for suggesting this! A new kit will be added to Cake Wars in an upcoming update. The new kit is called Sweet Tooth and it gives players a speed sugar item every 15 seconds with a maximum of 3 items. When used this speed sugar item grants the player speed 1 for 6 seconds. The kit you suggested is very overpowered; getting 1 tnt every 15 seconds with a maximum of 3 would allow players to take out cakes far too quickly and easily. Instead, you can buy Polly the Sheep, an item which functions like tnt and costs 10 emeralds (although the price will be reduced to 8 emeralds in the update). You can read more about the upcoming cake wars update here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gi-bedrock-cakewars-update-proposal.161897/

Processed

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.