• 587 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4870 Players Online
  • 4283 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Stereotypes - #2 | 5:00 PM EST

Discussion in 'Events' started by Ufy, Dec 18, 2019.

1. yo it's ufy again, title says it all, my last stereotypes vid got 3k views and over 100 likes,
    just need a few actors to do some acting, not hard at all very easy stuff.

nvm it's at 5:30 pm

reply to this forum if you want to join, it's gonna be a mps of cakewars with acting,
    it's gonna be exactly like this but different events,

Posted Dec 18, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 18, 2019
    Zomaholic likes this.
  2. Hey!
    I really enjoyed this video! I am definitely the Trapper as well as the player who tries to mine obsidian with an iron pic. This was really entertaining! I don't play Cakewars all too often, however I've definitely seen each of these players in-game. Really well done, I can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Posted Dec 18, 2019
  3. i can join :DDD i saw u in Cw the other day and told u great vid btw lol

my disc is MONKQY#5441 if u need to msg me

Posted Dec 18, 2019
  4. What about the frosting reliant lol

Posted Dec 18, 2019
  5. Hey!

Unfortunately, 5:30pm EST in Australian time is a little too early for me so I don't think I'll be able to attend. However, I wish you the best of luck with your video and I can't wait to watch it! I really enjoyed your first one and I'm sure you'll be able to produce something just as entertaining!

Posted Dec 19, 2019
  6. Yoo,

I loved the first video, I'm down to join if you still need people. My ign is Zxmb and my discord Zom#0103 if you need to contact me. :D

~ Zom

Posted Dec 19, 2019
  7. sorry, i already recorded it! the videos up right now!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 19, 2019