• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11449 Players Online
  • 8559 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cake Wars Standard World Record???

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by f1amie, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Hello! Today me and two of my friends who are OfficialCutie and LilUziWRLD and we finished a game in 9.5 seconds! The way we did this was two teams instantly left before the game started so we were left with just and yellow and they left after the game had started. I know this isn't the biggest accomplishment but I thought that it was cool and that I would share it with the CakeWars community :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/USCzi9W <-- That is where the screenshot is of the time

Posted Jul 23, 2020
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  2. Really cool that this happened tbh, you'll occasionally see it sometimes. I'm pretty sure that in the official world record book for the fastest Cake Wars game completion time it does require that all four teams actually play the game, but I could be wrong. Regardless, very cool that this happened!

Posted Jul 23, 2020
    f1amie likes this.
  3. Guinness World Records and numerous other world record books don’t waste their time and paper on records like “fastest Cake Wars game played” if they put in insignificant records like that then they would never finish the annual updated copy of their book. Sorry if that sounded toxic or something but I just wanted to correct you xD

Posted Jul 23, 2020
    Legend998 and f1amie like this.
  4. I would agree with @Pillars, even though what you have accomplished is quite impressive, there is no "ranked" version of Skywars in Mineplex, and it certainly wasn't a competitive game, especially since two teams left. So it may not be a world record persay, but I definitely think it is still very impressive and shows that you have potential to actually reach the official world record under the proper circumstances :)

Posted Jul 23, 2020
  5. Im 99% sure he used that phrase as a metaphor..

Posted Jul 23, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  6. you thought

Posted Jul 23, 2020
    WowTamman likes this.
  7. Not the world record.

Posted Jul 23, 2020
    Flame likes this.
  8. I really get a kick out of when this happens. There are times when I'm in a party and all the teams leave so the game just ends. It does not happen super often, but it is a free win when this situation does occur!

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 5:42 PM
  9. That is cheating.

Posted Aug 2, 2020 at 5:27 AM
  10. It isn't in a coincidence, if this were to happen several times then it would be stat boosting

Posted Aug 2, 2020 at 6:59 AM
  11. lucky dude, you paid your opponents to quit

Posted Aug 2, 2020 at 7:01 AM